13

3rd person's POV

It's been months since the flirting began. Corbyn and Maci have fallen for each other without admitting it to each other nor themselves, being scared of rejection.

The boys and Sofia & Sav have noticed the way Maci and Corbyn would look at each other while the other wasn't looking. They had fallen for each other and they were falling fast.

The happiness Maci brings to corbyn is incredible, especially since corbyn had a really messy breakup just a few months ago.

Corbyn makes it his top priority to make sure Maci is always happy. He cares so much for her and she's so oblivious to see it, same with him.

The two have gotten a lot closer over the few months shared between them. They went on trips together, spent as much time with each other as possible, and really did enjoy each other's company.

Corbyn decided to stop being scared and today is the day he will ask Maci to be his girlfriend. He didn't want anything to stop him, not the hate, the fans, or even his manager who thinks it's bad for him to have a relationship while focusing on tour.

Corbyn has to make Maci his. So that's what he's doing right now.

"Hey maci, can we talk?" The blonde boy asks the brunette girl cuddling next to him on his bed, his voice full of hope.

"Yea what's up?" Maci asks turning off her phone and giving Corbyn her full attention.

"I like you. I've come to a realization that I want to make as many memories with you as much as possible because you mean so much to me. I want you to be my everything, my love, my princess, and my happiness. You make me so happy it's overwhelming but I love the feeling of it. I love the fact that I know I can tell you anything and everything that happens in my life. I love the way you look at me when I tell you about my day. I love the way you play with my hair without you even noticing you do it. I love the way you get so excited to go on trips/dates with me. I love how sweet and caring you are. I love how amazing you can be towards others. You are one of a kind and I want to know, Maci Lynn Seavey, Will You Be My Girlfriend?" Corbyn asks not breaking the intense eye contact the entire time

By now Maci was in tears and was sobbing. But not because she wants to say no, but because someone she truly cares about her feels the same.

"I would love too Corbyn" Maci says wiping her tears and kissing the boy passionately, this was the start of something new.