70

3rd persons POV

After finding out about Corbyn and Christina kissing and her being at the pop up shop, Maci was a MESS. Corbyn was her first love and to see him go back to the same girl who hurt him was sad. She felt as if he picked Christina over her.

Maci thought it was best to remove herself from any wdw related things, besides being Daniel's sister. Speaking of daniel, he was very supportive of Maci during this and actually stopped talking to corbyn, unless needed, for almost the entire time.

Corbyn had tried to get in contact with Maci but Daniel didn't allow him, until Corbyn had ended all ties with Christina and was proving to Daniel he was in love with Maci, which took a longgg time.

But that didn't mean maci wanted to talk to him, so it took even longer. Corbyn and Maci started talking only 2 weeks ago. Once Maci had heard about corbyn unfollowing christina and any corbina users, she figured he was trying really hard.

Sav and Ashley was always there for Maci, Sofia was busy with her boyfriend, which maci understood, it's not her responsibility to make sure she's ok.

Now, with all of the corbina and morbyn drama... Corbyn and Maci are perfectly fine right about now and Maci is now in a better mindset to have a relationship in the public eye. Which is where the two young love birds are, confirming their relationship. And they couldn't be happier.