111- the end :)

6 months later...

twitter

maci😮❤️ @maci.seavey •1 hr ago

love isn't always able to go the way you want it to. life is full of surprises. whether you like it or not, you can't control what god has planned out for you already. everything happens for a reason. i wish the best for him. i always will. he's my best friend. and always will be. thank you for the support these past 2 weeks. love y'all more than anything💛.

corbyn😎 @corbynbesson •50 mins ago

being in love with your best friend is the best feeling ever. being able to open up to her was incredible. but even dating ur better half won't always go as wanted. it was simply wrong timing for us to be together. everything will be okay. we're still best friends and i wouldn't give that up for anything. thankyou for the insanely amount of support these past 2 weeks. love y'all💛.

•imessages•
best friends.

corbyn besson
i'll always love you maci.

maci seavey
and i'll always love you. but please don't do this at least not right now. it's still a fresh break up and hurts for me to even be thinking of u right now.

corbyn besson
yea.. it was hard for me to even pick up my phone and text u. but i'm always here for you.

maci seavey
i know :) i have to go but i'll text you when i know we're both in a better place. i love you <3

corbyn besson
i love you too

third persons POV

yikes. that's what was going through EVERYONES mind when maci and corbyn announces their break up 2 weeks ago. obviously they had broken up before the announcement because it takes time to bring that to the public.

everyone's favorite couple had been single for a little but more than a month. corbyn and maci hadn't explain why to the fans but their closest friends and family knew why.

it was simply because they had fallen out of love with each other. or that's what they had thought.

maci and corbyn has been very distant towards each other the last 5 months and it was a personal issue not business wise. they felt like they weren't still good enough for each other. maci shared her feelings to sofia and corbyn shared his feelings to zach. the young couple didn't know what to say or do. but they let maci and corbyn let out their feelings.

after months and months of ignoring each other's texts, they finally felt the need to grow up and text each other. maci texting corbyn first.

the conversation just consisted of "i don't think we should be together anymore" and "but i still love you if that makes sense"

their feelings confused everyone, but no one was more confused than corbyn and maci themselves.

after they decided they needed a break, they knew it was a mistake but after they had gotten back together they became toxic.

they knew how to hurt each other and manipulate each other.

Maci has a lot of friends and so does Corbyn. with a lot of popularity comes a lot of the opposite sex friends too, and well it didn't help that they both went out with the opposite sexes and we're quite close to them too.

before any assumptions were made, no they didn't cheat on each other. they remained 95% loyal to each other even thought they both knew it wasn't gonna last.

corbyn and maci were both hurting but didn't want to tell the other and that's where the complete downfall was between the two amazing souls. after awhile, they decided to break up.

it was really for the best. everyone comforted the two. but it was hard when they had all the same friends. everyone around them tried to stay switzerland but after awhile it gets hard.

maci knew she still loved corbyn with every ounce of love she had in her body and everyone knew that.

but no one knew how corbyn felt. during the break up his was very closed about his feelings.

Corbyn didn't want people to feel bad for him and pity him so he kept to himself.

the first person he finally opened up to was the one and only Maci. maci was still there for him and she made sure he knew that. that's why they still have such a good friendship.

corbyn and maci finally announced their breakup and that's where we are right now. honestly everyone just wishes the best for the two. they're truly the most amazing people and want happiness for everyone so many people think it's sad that they don't feel the happiness themselves.

no one knows what the future holds for corbyn and maci but everyone knows they'll do what best for each other and themselves. and that ladies and gentleman is what love is.