42

corbynbesson, tatedoll, and 936,194 others liked

@maci.seavey going live with corbs in 10 to explain everything and why we broke up.

view all 285,295 comments

@seaveydaniel so proud of you two, truly

@corbynbesson ❤️

@ethandolan love you two so much!

@tatedoll awe, i love you both !

@imzachherron where are ur shorts
@maci.seavey under my shirt

@ashleymaebesson love you maci <3

3rd persons POV

Maci and Corbyn waited for the tension to settle down and they got more comfortable before starting the live, because no one is ever comfortable around their ex.

"you ready?" corbyn asked maci, sewing as she's just sitting there

"yep" she replies starting the live.

instantly the views went up to 10,375 people. they weren't surprised either, the fans wanted to know what made Maci and Corbyn break up, they seemed perfectly fine 3 days ago.

Many comments flooded but they were all the same, from "what happened" to "get together pls".

"hey" maci and corbyn say in unison, weakly smiling at each other.

"um i'm just gonna start so this can just be over with" maci sighs, it's timeeee.

"start from the very beginning" corbyn says, maci nodding

"Okay so, as many of you know, Corbyn and I met through Instagram, we started talking a lot." Maci begins and looks over at corbyn before continuing

"He asked for my number and i gave it to him, we Facetimed and texted literally every day, he made me very happy. We started debating on dating 2 weeks before actually saying anything about it, just to see if we really, truly, wanted it and we did. We made each other very happy and couldn't have been more thankful. Throughout the months we were together, i began getting a lot of hate from his fans and it became overwhelming trying to be the "perfect" girl for him, i kept it to myself because i really don't like attention." Maci's voice began cracking, she was close to crying.

" I guess it was noticeable after awhile because corbyn asked me about it and from there, i expressed how i felt ab the hate and everything and we both decided to end things. I just want both of us to be happy and i'm the type of person to need to love themselves before loving someone else. So i'm sorry for disappointing anyone, but we had to do what's best" Maci finishes, tears falling down her cheeks, corbyn staring at her with his eyes full of tears as well.

"Maci doesn't deserve to be sad because she's genuinely the sweetest and most selfless girl i've met, she deserves to be happy. and i'm so upset with myself for allowing her to feel this way, she's always been there for me and for me to not be there for her makes me so disappointed in myself." corbyn says placing his hand on Maci's thigh, the live stream not being able to see, as he looks at her with his puffy, red eyes.

"We're not sure what the future holds for us as a couple, so we can't really promise we'll be back together. But just know we're still friends and i still love and care for Corbyn and i don't think that'll change anytime soon" Maci says smiling a lot towards her last sentence

"i love you Maci" corbyn says kissing her cheek, as they finish the livestream.

"i love you too corbyn" Maci replies, replacing her cheek with her lips, this was gonna be their last kiss until god knows when.