59

tatedoll, gabbiegonzalez, and 837,295 others liked

@maci.seavey you can't love two people at once darling💋.

comments been disabled .

imessages ; 4:03
happiness begins with you.

corbyn besson
maci, please talk to me. it's been 2 weeks.

maci seavey
we don't have anything to talk ab. you promised me it would be us, you told me you loved me but the very next day you're with her.

corbyn besson
i know, i fucked up. but we can always be friends, you promised me.

maci seavey
that's not fair. you can break promises but i can't? you fucked up, so it's accountable to you, not me. plus, i can't be friends with someone i love as much as i love you corbyn.

corbyn besson
maci don't be like this. i love you and i know what ever happens, it's meant to be that way. but i can't stop talking to you because i'm not with you.

maci seavey
really? because i can besson. you promised me the night before those pictures were on social media that we were going to be together. you told me you loved me the night before, i remember how big my smile was because i believed it. you made me happy but you also made me hurt horribly. not to mention, you went with CHRISTINA? the girl you went through hell and back for because she cheated. i helped you through so much bullshit because of her, but you still chose her over me.

corbyn besson
i'm sorry, i don't know how many times i have to say it but know i am. i want us to be friends again and put everything behind us.

maci seavey
how can we put this behind us when we're social media influencers? it's all i'm being tagged in. the pictures of you and her from all last week i see it all because everyone tags me in it as if i want to see it.

corbyn besson
i still am deeply in love with you. but i can't just ends things with chris either. i love her as well maci.

maci seavey
you can't love two people at once corbyn. but it's fine, i'm fine. really, i am. i've accepted the fact that i was really just a distraction from her.

corbyn besson
don't you dare. you were so much more than that. i love you maci why can't you just accept that?

maci seavey
because when you love someone, you don't lead them on and leave them for your ex. that's not love.

corbyn besson
i love you, no matter what you think.

maci seavey
but not in love with me.
i have to go. bye corbyn.

corbyn besson
bye maci