14

2 weeks After ffh press tour

Jakes POV
  I sat on my bed with my face in my hands. The past few weeks have been some of the most stressful of my life and on top of that i have to start filming for my new movie next week.

  My agent called me this morning to confirm who i would be working with and just my luck, it was Tom.

  I haven't seen him in two weeks and i'm dying to see him again, but I also don't want to work with him because it makes me sad that I'm not with him. Another thing is that we all have our own trailers on set so i can't cuddle him.

I've spent the last few days sulking alone in my house. It's crazy how much energy Tom gives me.

Right as I started drifting into my "mind palace" ( anyone get the reference?) my phone buzzed, signalling that i had gotten a text.

I picked up my phone and saw Toms name pop up on my screen.

I immediately perked up and opened the message.

Tommy :)
Hey Jake! did you know that z got cast as one of the detectives on our movie. I think she just wants to make sure we don't do anything stupid. Anyways i'll see you soon :) bye jakey

I thought about my answer for much longer than necessary and then texted back.

Me
Hi Tom :) I bet that she's a FBI agent sent to make sure we don't explode anything or accidentally set a fire ;) i'll see you in a while tommy

I bit my finger nail and anxiously thought my whole text through. It seemed good enough so I sent it. Suddenly I got a text from Z

Z ;)
did you hear?

Me
Did I hear what?

Z ;)
so you haven't heard. check instagram and twitter :/

I opened Twitter and immediately a post caught my eye. I read it and felt my face get red with anger.

Some "fans" were getting mad at Tom and calling him rude for not taking a picture with them. They found his hotel and followed him there, then proceeded to chase him around for 5 minutes to get a picture.

I resisted the urge to punch the wall and read some comments. It seemed like when this happened he was in one of his "moods". Once in a while Tom will get really anxious and quiet. During those moods he often gets scared of his fans, especially the crazy fan girls.

  I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and texted Zendaya back.

Me
Wtf is wrong with some people!

Z ;)
tom called me that day and sounded really upset about everything. i really hope he's okay now :(

Me
Have you seen him since the spiderman press tour? He looks really tired

Z ;)
yeah :( but you look the same jake. have you been able to sleep good enough since you stopped sleeping with tom?

Me
Not really :/

Z ;)
looks like you both need each other right now

  I didn't reply to the last text Z sent. I was thinking about Tom and how to help him.

  I got an idea and quickly texted Zendaya.

  Even if I can't be with Tom, at least I can help him.

Sorry it's a short chapter and that it's been so long since I posted. The short answer is writers block and stress :/ I can't promise that i'll start posting more often because I still have a bit of writers block. But I will try :)