Chapter 7

The sound of fingers against the front door reverberates through the living room. I walk through the living room where Terra is petting Fenrir. I pull open the door to see Doctor Strange with Victoria tailing behind him, their rabbit in her arms. I turn to let them in, Fenrir now sitting upright next to Terra. I invite them to sit down on the couch across from Terra and close the door.

I walk up to the couches, not sitting down on ether. "Okay, Strange..." My phone rings from my back pocket interrupting me just as Doctor Strange looked like he was going to say something.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to see it is Bucky. I press the phone to my ear as I press the answer call button. "Hi Bucky. What do you need?"

"Wow, what a friendly introduction to your best friends." The sarcasm is clear in his voice. "Me and Steve wanted to know if we could come over."

I sigh, "I'm in the middle of a discussion with some people right now."

"Awe, that sucks. I was really hoping we could discuss our decision on whether we wanted to join your little rebellion."

My full attention immediately darts to the phone, eyes wide. "What is your decision." I say rushed.

"Woah, that got your attention." He pauses for a second. "We decided that we would join you on this endeavor."

I take a deep breath. "Okay, you can come over."

"Oh good because we are already at your front door."

I turn to glare back at the front door. "Invite yourself in."

Everyone watches as the door opens and Bucky peers in noticing everyone sitting on the couches. Steve appears behind him, pushing the door closed behind him. Just as the door is almost closed Hela darts in. "Hello Loki, saw you were having a party and decided to invite myself."

I rub my temples. "Guys, this is Hela, behind her are Steve and Bucky." I then gesture to those on the couch. "Meet Terra, Victoria and Strange."

"It's Doctor Strange." He corrects.

I roll my eyes and continue. "How about you guys take a seat."

The three of them sit down, Hela sitting next to Fenrir with Bucky on her other side and Steve sitting across from Bucky. "So it seems that Steve and Bucky have made the decision to join us. Now Hela, you are aware there is a rebellion slowly rising in Heaven, right?" She nods, petting Fenrir who is now lying with his head on her lap. "Okay, so I will have to ask, would you like to join us in the rebellion?"

"I don't know." She draws out the last syllables making it clear she's not serious. "I don't think it would benefit me in any way." A wide, sinister smile creeps its way across her face. "But it does sound like fun."

I clap my hands together. "Okay, sounds great, I guess welcome. So today I wanted to get some things organized. So Strange, you said that it is possible to teach humans magic using artifacts, right?"

"Its Doctor Strange, but yes, it is possible, but it takes a lot of time and discipline."

"Unless you're super smart like Uncle Strange!" Victoria says suddenly. "People who are already disciplined and are very good at picking up new skills will find that magic will come to them naturally once they learn how to use it first. Afterwards it will all just be trying to find innovative ways to use the magic in the artifact."

Both Bucky and Steve glance at each other before turning to me. "So we will be learning how to use artifacts?"

Doctor Strange speaks before I have the chance. "You will only learn to use one artifact. I will help you find the right one for you and then I will help you learn how to use it."