The More You Know.

I needed a break, sorry for not updating sooner. Wattpad was giving me uneeded headaches. Pardon the spelling, I typed this whole thing up on mobile. Having a custom keyboard sucks because it doesn't correct my spelling and I do not have time to go through it all again.

"God Dammit, I get it!" I screeched at one of the soldiers. Glaring at him, I put my hands on my hips. This gun thing was harder than I had originally thought. "Look, I have been practicing. And it's only with this," I added, holding up a smaller gun, which I had forgotten the name of. "So shut up. Hell, I don't even know what I'm practicing for so-"

The soldier in front of me stopped my "bitch-mode". He snatched the gun and put it back on the rack. "Alice, I don't think-"

"Shut up!" I yelled, fast walking to the rack and taking back the gun. "I am fine by myself. I eill do whatever I want! Capeesh?" He didn't answer, which I assumed to be from my yelling. "I said, 'Capeesh?'" I almost did a facepalm but retracted my hand.

The soldier then tried to take the gun again, which I had dodged before he could. He jogged after me again. Assuming he's slower because of the armor, my reactions were delayed. I smirked at out he tried, but didn't succeed. Though I may have thought too soon. I had been too wrapped up in my thoughts and failed to realize he was now behind me. I had forgotten that they can do the so called, "teleport" thing.

"Fuck," I sighed. He had stolen the weapon again. Still holding me, the soldier put the gun on the rack. Again. "At least put me down." I groaned and tried to kick him. Which didn't affect him at all. In fact, it probably made him a little more agitated. Since his grip had tightened. He walked us out, and closed the door behind him. The soldier put me down and turned around. It appeares as if he was locking the door.

"You're kidding...right?" I stood there waiting for a reply that obviously wouldn't come. "Right?"

Damn this guy. NO. DAMN HIM TO THE HOTTEST PITS OF HELL. I screamed inside. How dare he say that it was too dangerous. As if being captured by aliens wasn't enough danger. I couldn't even train myself, and for what? Something so God Damn secretive, that it had to be hidden from me. Then why fucking include me?

"So what in the Hell was I training for anyway, huh?" He turned around and his orange eyes staring bullet holes through me.

"I can't... I can't tell you." He finally replied. Though it sounded like he was hesitating.

"Okay first of all, this is bullshit and I'm training for something I don't know about. And second of all, I will beat the hell out of you, so you'd better start talking, pal." I threatened. This didn't go so well, though. Before I could register, he was gone.

I sighed in frustration. And began to move sluggishly down the hallway. Though, no one was seen. They are probably in some meeting, which happens almost everyday, and I was uninvited. And if I dared to show up and someone saw me, I'd get an escourt out and probably yelled at by Didact in the near future. I could always sneak in, which might not work but I could try.

Sneaking over to one of the ventilation system, I opened it. It wasn't that hard since it was already broken. And don't ask why, it was mainly an accident. Hopping in, I turn around, putting the cover back on. If I wanted to get there in time, I would have to move quick.

I crawled through one of the many, small corridors. It was a little harder to navigate, since the system had been twisting and turning. Eventually, I made it to my destination.

"And he's not talking in a language I know very well," I knew how to speak some of the Promethians language, but only a tad bit. "Which means I have to listen closely, great." Throughout Didact's speech, I could hear the words "Earth", and "Destroy", in there somewhere. Which didn't sey comfortably in my stomach. Maybe I heard him wrong and he actually said Pluto? Who cares about Pluto, it's not even a planet. Yeah, yeah he definately said Pluto.

I backed out of the ventilation system. This was a very bad idea. This is probably why they hadn't wanted me to listen. I don't blame them, I wasn't used to this, and for God Damn sure probably wasn't ever going to. "Okay, okay calm down." My heart was beating miles per minute. If I don't say anything wrong they won't know I had listened in on their plans.

I walked back to the training ground, hoping I could get it unlocked, maybe if I'm lucky, I could try using a rifle-like item this time.

As soon as I got there, I knew this was a no-go. The door had some kind of locking device on it. "Well.. Nevermind." I rolled my eyes.

"Alice," I heard someone call, and that someone was Didact. I turned around slowly. Did he catch me? I thought to myself. "I figured you would have been-" He must have seen the anticipation in my eyes because he stopped dead in his tracks.

I'm so dead, I am so, so dead. I gulped.

"Are you... alright?" He asked, pondering what could possibly be wrong with me. Just about... Oh you know, EVERYTHING.

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I was just about to leave!" I laughed akwardly and slipped behind and running away. I managed to get out of sight, quick and swiftly.

Yeah, good job hiding your guilt, Alice. My subconcious told me.

"Thanks," I replied sarcastically to myself, probably sounding a bit crazy. "God, I'm a moron." I smacked my forhead and leaned against the metal wall to calm myself down.