Chapter 6

The party was a very exciting display. Lights flashing, wild music playing, and the finest wine was being served. Every God, Goddess, titan, nymph, and mortal who was important was there. As expected Natsu was partying hard, drinking and eating as much as he could while flirting with every pretty face he saw.

"Hey Lisanna why do they call you the goddess of rainbows?" He asked the white haired goddess.

"Because I travel by the light of the rainbow." She answered.

"Really? Because I think it's because you're more beautiful than all the colors in the rainbow."

"Oh Natsu." She giggled. "Stop your shameless flattery. I know that to you I am no different than those pretty nymphs you chase after."

After giving him another teasing giggle before trying to walk away only for him to put his arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.

"Oh Natsu please. What if my brother sees?" She blushed.

"I'm sure he has no problem with harmless kissing."

"Guess again bolt boy."

Natsu froze when he heard the irritated voice of Elfman God of war. An incredibly strong, muscular God with a body built like stone.

"Oh hi Elfman. Enjoying the party?" Natsu asked nervously.

"Get your hands off my sister!" The war god demanded.

"Yes sir!"

Natsu quickly removed his hands from Lisanna's waist and stepped away from her. Lisanna laughed and left with her brother. Natsu just shrugged and went to chow down at the buffet table.

"Must you eat like a pig?" Jellal said. "Seriously where are your manners?"

"It's a party seaweed brain, chill out and loosen up."

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Seaweed brain, seaweed brain, seaweed brain." Natsu teased.

"I'm warning you Natsu. Call me that again and You'll be sorry."

"Seaweed brain, seaweed brain, seaweed- Ahhh!"

Pails and pails of seawater was poured all over him.
All the guests laughed and pointed at him.

"I did warn you." Jellal said.

"Okay, okay I guess I asked for that one." Natsu said ringing his jacket out.

"Hey Natsu that's a good look for you." A voice chuckled.

At that moment Laxus God of the sun had entered the room. He was the grandson of the wise oracle Makarov and the evil titan Ivan. An extremely powerful and mighty God who was bursting with strength and power the minute he was born. An advanced God who controlled the sun and was worshipped by many. But he was very arrogant much more arrogant than Natsu. He believed that he should be the next one to rule the world after Mavis not Natsu so he would often bully and belittle the sky god.

"What are you doing here Laxus?" Natsu said in irritation.

"I heard that you were having a party so I dropped in." Laxus looked around the area. "Nice party but I bet I could throw better."

"What are you talking about? No one can throw parties better than me."

"Natsu when are you going to realize that I do everything better than you. I'm stronger than you, more powerful than you, faster than you, obviously smarter than you, and of course more handsome than you."