Q&A

Thank you all again so much for reading the stalker series.  I had a blast writing it.  These are some of the questions I got about my stories.

Be warned!  There will be spoilers!

Q:  Where did you get the idea for the series?

A:  Well, I've been reading stories that deal with obsessed characters (both male and female) for a long time, and I just wanted to put my spin on the genre.  What started out as a silly little pet project blew up into a series that I enjoyed writing immensely.

******

Q: Why did Emily throw a perfectly good donut on the ground?

A: Because she had a moment of temporary insanity. I mean, no person in their right mind would waste sugary carbohydrates!

******

Q: What ever happened to Pinkie?

A: I actually wish I would've included this in the story! But I'm going to say that she was adopted into a very loving home, and that she spent the rest of her days eating dog treats and watching the Air Bud movies.

******

Q:  Regarding some of the more violent scenes, (I.E. The brutal death of Doctor Greer), how do these things come into your head?

A:  Well, I've been watching horror movies and reading horror novels my entire life, and that has caused me to develop a rather colorful imagination.  Sometimes I regret how hardcore I went with his death, and have even thought about editing it, but at the end of the day....he was a bad guy who *almost* deserved everything he got. 

******

Q:  What kind of childhood did Victor Graves have to turn him into such a creep?

A:  It's kind of funny.  When I pictured his childhood in my head, I always imagined that he grew up in a strict, but fair, home.  His father physically disciplined him from time to time, but it was always fair.  I think Victor was warped by his own evil mind, not by his strict parents.

*****

Q:  Was it hard to kill off Millicent Graves?

A:   Yes, it was!  She was the voice of reason and the guardian of Vincent in 'Tainted', so to kill her off was very sad.

*****

Q:  Was it hard to kill off Vincent Graves?

A:  Yes...and no. It was difficult to kill him off because it would end the series, but it was time. He had become so much like his father that his judgement and morals were gone.

He went from being an awkward, obsessed young man to being a controlling and insanely deluded mess.

*****

Q: Why did Vincent kill Matilda?

A: In his eyes, she had betrayed him, which was unforgivable. Plus, the fact that he was certain that he wasn't her daughter sent him over the edge.

*****

Q: Did Vanessa and Amy become a couple?

A: I'll leave that one to your interpretation.

*****

Q: What is the body count in this series?

A: 15 😳

The fallen and their causes of death (in order)

1. Officer Martin Johnson-Throat Slit

2. Elliot Greer-Bled to death after being brutally tortured.

3. Mark (Stella's 'boyfriend' who helped her kidnap Vincent from the hospital)-Throat cut.

4. Jordan-Shot by Victor

5. Vera Graves-Suicide

6. Sister Veronica-Unknown death at the hands of Victor.

7. Millicent Graves-Ran over by a car.

8. Katherine-Throat slit by Violet.

9. Molly-Throat slit by Victor.

10. Violet-Shot by Francis

11. Victor-Shot by Francis.

12. Stella-Stabbed to death by Vincent.

13. Trevor-Smothered and stabbed to death by Vincent Graves.

14. Matilda-Shot by Vincent.

15. Vincent Graves-Suicide.

Rest In Peace, my poor characters.

*****

Q: Can I write fanfiction of your stories?

A: Absolutely! I would love that! Just be sure to tag me in them so I can read them!

*****

Q: What's next?

A: I'm planning on finishing my current books (Martha, Twenty Six, and Amy Frost), then I will start a brand new book which I'm pretty psyched about.

Feel free to check out my other stories if you haven't already! 😃

*****

I hope this answered all your questions!

Thanks again for reading!