Ch.6 Journals and dreams

A/N OH BOY THERE IT IS, I can't believe I've forgotten this story.

Plot: *exists*

Canon: *exists*

Me, jumping over them to get to foreshadowing and clever hidden sympolics: PARKOUR

I'm so proud of ma self :))))))))))) 

Oh and an anticipated character is here, guys!

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, KID!" The driver of an ugly red truck yelled as Sixteen-year-old Tina Goldstein crossed the street. She paid him no mind, staring ahead as a muscle popped in her Jaw. How dare he? How dare he yell? She was the one who was supposed to be yelling. He was the one who had almost crushed her.

Calm down. She thought, barely restraining herself from turning back to punch the guy. It wasn't his fault, she wasn't angry at him. She stalked towards the bakery, the sign on the door said 'closed.' But the door wasn't closed, Tina pushed it and a bell above her rang.

Tina ignored it, walked further into the shop, the smell of fresh bakery filling her nostrils and somewhat calming her nerves. There was a serene quietness to the place. She peered behind the counter, but there was no one.

Tina jumped, there was a giggle and then a familiar voice spoke. "Oh! It's so cute!"

The voice came from the kitchen.

Tina stormed behind the counter and walked into the kitchen, where her sister Queenie was sitting cross-legged, covered in flour in front of tray of unbaked cookies, with a chubby boy of her age, who was grinning giddily at her while handling her what looked like a small baked goody.

"Queenie!" Tina cried.

The blond turned sharply turned towards Tina, but she didn't look surprised or shocked. She frowned in disapproval. The boy was frozen like a deer in headlights.

"Teeny." Queenie said, pouting. "What are you doing here?"

Tina walked over to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her to her feet. Queenie whined in protest. Her grasp firm on her sister's shoulder, Tina turned to the boy with a sharp scowl, opening her mouth to give him a piece of her mind.

She couldn't think of anything to say. "I—" She said, "yeah, we'll be going now, ok? Don't— don't try to.. you know—"

Her face heating, she pulled Queenie away, the boy was staring after them with parted lips, Queenie waved to him as Tina dragged her out of the bakery.

"How many times have I told you not to talk to that boy ever again?" Tina hissed once they entered their Aunt's apartment, she kicked the door shut behind her. Then flinched, strained her ears to listen, non of their cousins seemed to have awoken.

"I don't care what you said, ok?" Queenie said, entering their shared room, Tina on her heal, "I like Jacob and he likes me, and for your information; you just ruined our first date!"

"Date? Date?" Tina said, pulling off her sneakers. "I just saved your stupid butt! Imagine if Amery heard about this? Do you think she'd be like, cool with you dating the freaking baker's son!"

"Amery doesn't have to know." She said, "I was just baking with a friend. She knows how much I love baking, you could've told her that, but you didn't. This isn't about Amery, is it? It's about you."

Tina sputtered, "how does that have to do with me? It's about you not hanging with street kids." Queenie's eyes searched hers and Tina froze. Sometimes, she suspected Queenie could seriously read minds.