𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

『flashback | amelia's pov』

flashback | amelia's pov

The wind was blowing in my face, sending my hair in every direction as I made my way to the DiLaurentis house after school. Alison invited all the girls to hang out, so I didn't waist any time and quickly got on my black skateboard.

A few minutes later I already could see her grey house through the gaps of the leafs. The car wasn't parked in the garage so I guess her parents weren't home. I hopped of the board and walked on her porch already hearing the laughter and giggles coming out of the window. I gently knocked on the door hoping Alison would open it because I just didn't want to be face to face with the other sibling.

The doors opened and in that moment I realized that this day couldn't get any better.

"Hi, Jason. Where's Ali?" I asked looking over his shoulder desperately trying to avoid eye contact.

"Hey." he smiled, his voice sounded rusty, a little like a whisper tho it still send shivers through my body. "Uh, she is upstairs with the others".

"Thanks." I answered passing him and going up her bedroom, feeling his eyes burned in my direction. I reached the door of her room deeply sighing with a burning sensation on my cheeks.

I walked in pretty quickly letting out an unintentional breath. "Hey." Alison said grinning towards me as the rest of the girls did the same.

"Hey guys." I smiled and hopped on the bed resting my head on the bed frame, sinking into Ali's girly sheets.

"Lia, is something wrong?" Emily said noticing my weird state.

"Everything's fine." I said reassuring her.

"Oh my god, she's totally blushing." Spencer said with a chuckle sitting closer to me.

"What? No." I said furrowing my eyebrows, but soon felt the exactly that on my pale skin.

"Oh, don't even try to deny it. So, who's the mistery guy?" Ali said leaning to closer, her famous smirk appearing while her eyes scanned my face, smelling a secret.

"I--" just as I was about to deny everything once again, my phone started to ring and I mentally praised whoever that person is for saving me. It's Leo. Thank god for that kid.

"Is that him?" Hanna teased biting her bottom lip from excitement.

"No, it's Leo. I'll be right back." I said getting up from the bed and making my way downstairs to the kitchen.

◇◇◇

"I'm at Ali's." I answered Leo's questions about my location. "Okay, yeah. Bye."

I hung up and slid my phone into the back pocket of my jeans. My throat was completely dry. I sighted and walked over to the sink and got a cup of water.