𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

『amelia's pov』

amelia's pov

"He is so cute." Spencer made a comment about Peter, who was talking to his friend near the class door across from us.

"Yeah. You scored a date with a total hottie." Hanna chuckled agreeing as we all three gossiped about last night.

I laughed at their comments. Peter saw us looking at him, waved towards me and as gave a small smile. Hanna and Spencer both smirked at each other.

"Stop. Both of you."

"What? He is totally into you." Spencer said and Hanna chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes while turning towards my locker and shutting it, still hearing both of them giggling. But our smiles soon faded because Jenna came into the hallway with Toby Cavanaugh by her side.

The same boy who Ali said was spying on us the night Jenna lost her vision. He took the blame for the fire accident. Everyone thought that he was the villain of the story but it was just another lie. It was our fault.

We all looked at each other like trying to warn the group about his presence. Emily stopped talking to Maya and turned, finally noticing Toby and looking in our direction. Aria did the same.

"He's back? When did that happen?" I asked, not turning my gaze from the siblings.

"Maybe she needs help sending radioactive e-mails." Hanna commented.

"Yeah, or he maybe sending a few of his own." I said crossing my hands over.

As we were discussing this situation, detective Wilden came from the corner approaching us. I honestly hate him. He's probably here to question on another accusation of his or desperately try to catch us in a lie.

"Hanna." he said catching her attention. She turned to Wilden's direction with an annoyed look.

"Cops on campus too?" Aria whispered getting closer to me.

"I spoke with your principal. Asked if we could have a chat." he said a small smirk appearing on his face, satisfied about the permission he got.

"No, I have to go to class." Hanna answered making a step back.

"Don't worry, you've been excused. Let's go." he told her harchly while turning around. She rolled her eyes and slowly walked after the detective into the office before glancing to me.

"What's going on? Why just her?" Aria broke my gaze from Hanna back to her.

"He thinks she's the easiest to crack." I said.

"She is." Spencer confirmed my thoughts sighting.

"Whisper, whisper, whisper. Almost feels like Alison is still here." Jenna walked passed, obviously mocking us. She just can't stay out of someone else's business, can she?