TIMELINE (redone)

A/N: Rewrote the entire timeline, if you're a new reader, ignore this Author's note.

If you're already reading, then please reread this. I got rid of some things that were planned to be sub-arcs but were eventually scrapped. Hopefully, this doesn't cause inconsistencies in already existing chapters, but please notify me if it does.

Reasons for this: I wanted to separate this from any other unoriginal concepts, Although SCP has greatly inspired me, I also want to not rip task force names directly from it.

1857: Aegis Laboratories is founded by 6 men who's names has been lost to time. They begin to research medicine and prosthetics.

1861: Aegis begins selling medicine to the Union during the civil war, while also discreetly selling them in smaller numbers to the south

1878: Aegis becomes one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the United States, people claim their doctors are magic, doing what others cannot. However, they insist that it's because of hygiene and actually cleaning medical tools.

1888: The Syndicate Organized Crime Group is Formed by a small group of friends.

1905: Aegis Laboratories is now one of America's largest medicine producer, supplying up to 35% of the Nation's medicinal needs. The syndicate acquires deep connections in the government, and start to expand throughout the east coast and Canada. They make most of their money from brothels, drugs, and weapons deals.

1910: Aegis Laboratories approaches the leader of the Syndicate for an illegal human trafficking deal that is needed for a secret program. The leader of the syndicate agrees only if he is included in the program.

1912: The Syndicate performs the largest bank heist in US history, stealing an estimated 230 million dollars in gold, cash, and other valuables.

1914: World war 1 starts, there are multiple internal arguments within Aegis on whether or not to manufacture weapons.

1916: Aegis splits, 3 of the founders along with half the company from Horizon Arms Corporation, and Aegis Laboratories rebrands themselves to Aegis International, as they had just set up stores and locations in Canada and Mexico. Horizon Starts to manufacture advanced arms for the United States army, and the Syndicate are soon called to help them smuggle slightly different designs to the central powers.

1918: The First World War Ends and Horizon makes millions from arms sales. The Syndicate start to acquire connections within the military. At this point, they've established themselves as the largest and most powerful group in the underworld.

1920: Aegis Discovers Penicillin, and makes millions after selling and monopolizing the product. Horizon Starts buying out smaller arms companies. The syndicate's connections now run so deep that their members can commit crimes in broad daylight with little to no action from the police.

1921: The Syndicate is Destroyed when the police launched a massive operation against them. To this day it is still the largest public disturbance in history. An estimated 4000 men took part in the fighting. It is also the time where the only tank battle took place inside the United States.

The Police Ambushed a high-end bar in New York. where the Syndicate's leaders like to meet every Friday, and attempted to arrest them, however this resulted in a massive firefight and it soon spread to several other blocks. Dozens of cars afflicted with either side rushed toward scenes of battle. The Syndicate eventually rolled out a M1917 light tank they procured from corrupt military officials.

The military was called in and brought their own, and the Syndicate M1917 was destroyed when a Military M1917 disabled it's gun with a lucky shot. Small Syndicate cells launched attacks on government buildings throughout the city. Hundreds of civilians were killed.