Prologue

Before the beginning began, the gods were born. Forged out of mystical divinity, they lived like mortals in a place called 'The Cradle' with no power and completely normal – like humans. But one day, one of the gods made a discovery that changed everything. He discovered that outside the cradle, he was invincible. He could do things never before imagined. He was immortal and divine. Inside the cradle, he was mortal, but outside it, he was a god. He would then be known as Oku, the god of Oku. In excitement, he shared his discovery with his siblings who were equally ecstatic to discover their unknown abilities outside the cradle. This was the epiphany of the gods.

The gods left the cradle behind and called it the 'Forbidden land', because they knew that anything from it bore their weakness. They surrounded it with a forest fraught with evil creatures, spirits to deter anyone from trying to get it. The forest became known as the 'Evil forest'. They relocated to another place which was aptly named 'Paradise'.

Upon the creation of humans, worship became the currency of the gods, a status symbol. A god was revered by his peers according to how well he/she was worshipped by men. Thus, the prominent gods were Agha, the god of war, Oma, the goddess of prosperity and Ufele, the god of weather. Together, they formed a triumvirate and ruled over the entire paradise. This was however to the envy of some gods. It was only a matter of time before a plot was hatched to topple the triumvirate.