Chapter 4: Finally There

"Hagrid!" yells the entire Potter clan at the now white bearded man who was their godfather. (IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LUPIN OR SERIUS BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT WENT)

"'ello!" The old man said in a deep, mighty, voice that was filled with joy despite his old age and troubled mind.

"My, it's your first year already! Why it seems like only yesterday I was rescuing your father from those dreadful Dersley's house."

"Great Aunt Petunia isn't all that bad. She comes to visit us and she's awful nice. Great uncle Vernon and Uncle Dudley on the other hand are so mean to father. They only visit because it's what Great Aunt Petunia wishes." Lilly explained.

Since Hagrid was the caretaker he didn't get to visit the Potters that often so normally Lilly will have to explain some background to him. Hagrid finally notices Cora and Scourpious at Lilly's side and asks' "Well, who are these two."

"This is Cora," Lilly says "and this is Scourpious."

"Wait, Scourpious?As in Draco Malfoy's boy!" He says in a rising temper and suspicious tone. He begins to ramble, "Why the bloody hell?....This isn't right I'll have to write your father..." He begins to go but Lilly is well aware of the trouble at hand and attempts to stop it. She grabs Hagrid's arm.

"No Hagrid!" she says in desperation "Anger blinds my Dad! Scourpious is very nice, I promise" Lilly says voice beginning to calm. She goes over and brings Scourpious so he is right in front of Hagrid, "Scourpious, Hagrid, Hagrid, Scourpious."

"Nice to meet you." Scourpious says in his most polite tone trying to make a good impression.

"And you," Hagrid replies, "But, if you do anything I deem like your father, Malfoy, I will go straight to Mr. Potter. Your ol' man tried to get me fire. He was a devil child. No offence."

"None taken," Scourpious said, "Even he admits how bad he was. He says he regrets being mean to everyone, except Mr. Potter, he thought he needed to be brought down to earth. In my opinion I think Mr. Potter was a very humble man, if all the story's Lilly told me are true."

"Well!" Hagrid said obviously a bit surprised at the words that came out of the little Malfoy's mouth, "you aren't like your father at all! In fact you could even be a good influence on Lilly, she's always been a sort of a rebel takes after her father. Now on with ya'"

They all went into the newly built castle, for it had been destroyed during the battle of Hogwarts. The battle was remembered once every three years at a Hogwarts ball. Her brothers had gone last year and her mother, father, aunts, and uncles all make speeches. As soon as she turned 15 she would get to go.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! I'M THINKING OF DOING EVERY WEEK ON EITHER FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS. SORRY IT'S SO SORT I WANT TO DEDICATE A FULL CHAPTER TO THE SORTING.

LOVE YOU GUYS!

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

AND ALL THAT JAZZ.