Chapter 3

For Your Love

Chapter 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who are you?

"i am you"

if you're me, then

"who am i?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past two years, every single morning, Yuri would look into the mirror, standing ever so still as if waiting for her reflection to appear. There she would take moments of her time to view herself. She needed to be sure that she was still the same person Yena once knew and adored. Then, she'd smile.

She never wanted to change. All she wanted was to see Yena again, even from afar would be more than enough for her. Yuri trembled at the thought of being thrown away like trash, especially from Yena. It gave her a certain level of uncertainty in her heart.

And there she stood... A couple of feet away from her. The one moment she's been longing for. And yet, she felt so empty...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing's changed... I've made sure... I'm still the same person Yena once knew. I haven't changed. At all...

Yuri convinced herself that she was the exact same perfect child from the past. The only one Yena embraced so tightly and treasured so much back then.

Living in the past was the only way Yuri thought would win her over. But that was impossible. It was useless... No matter how many times she repeated those words to herself. It was hopeless...

Who am I?... Who am I?... I don't know anymore... I've lost sight of myself. I was too occupied with trying to be the "perfect" one for Yena...

When did I start thinking like this? When did I start caring about the people Yena spent her time with?

When was it that my heart began hurting?...

When did I start falling in love with her?