05: How they met

Before we start I would like to clear something. I have been told that it's not obliged for kids their age to speak such a wrong English. But at this point the only thing I can say is that it's more fun this way so I don't really care. For those who are not happy with this, try dealing with it for the next two chapters at least.
Also I have a message for you at the end of the chapter, please make sure to read it.

Now here's chapter 6 of Demi god.

____________________________________

-several months later-
-Konohagakure no sato-

Currently hiding in one of Konoha's various alleyways were Naruto and shinji.

They looked pretty tired as they panted while sitting on the floor. They had been running away from angry villagers for most part of the day.

'Seriously did they not have anything to do other than chasing us' they both thought.

Even though both of them would have to admit it was pretty funny to see there faces as they chased them while throwing them stones, sticks and everything they could throw.

Speaking about which were the reasons as to why they were covered in bruises. Luckily for them that was the only damage they took.

"Am...hungry" shinji managed to whisper or rather groan.

"Me...too" Naruto also groaned.

"But jiji will come in night and we already eat our food so how we will eat?" Shinji asked.

Hiruzen had told them that he was going to be back late at night, and left them something to eat at dinner time. Now instead of doing just that, they ate the food before the due time and that's why they were so hungry.

They were both thinking about what to do when naruto remembered something.

"I know! shinji come" naruto said as he quickly stood up and ran out of the alleyway. Shinji did not waste much time before following him.

"Hey where we going?" Shinji asked.

"To eat!"

"What! Where?"

"Just wait"

Shinji groaned at that.

They ran for sometime before naruto suddenly stopped and started looking around as if looking for something or someone.

"What?"

"Aha!" Naruto said while pointing at what looked like a small restaurant before running towards it.

"Hey wait!" Shinji said before following naruto.

When they got in naruto directly jumped on one of the stools while shinji stayed at the entrance.

"Welcome to Ichiraku ramen" came a female voice from behind the counter.

"What can I-"

"Ayame-chan!" Naruto cried cheerfully interrupting her.

"..."

"Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

*BONK*

"Ouch!! Why you hit me?" Naruto cried while holding his swollen head in pain.

"IT'S ONLY NOW THAT YOU DECIDE TO COME HUH!!! YOU LITTLE-"

"Now-now what's happening in here" came another definitely male voice.
"Huh, naruto?"

"T'euchi-san! Ayame-chan won't stop hitting me!" Naruto whined.