08 : No One To Rely On

-1 Month later-

"Hi Hinata!"

Hinata heard her friend kiba greet her as she neared her seat at the back.

"H-hi kiba-kun"

"Oh Hinata!" She heard Ino call, "How was your break? Mine was just great! did you see my new golden bracelet? Pretty uh? My mom bought it for me last week but I waited till today to take it out"

"Yeah but my mom also bought me a new white hand bag, you should see it, it's so cute!!!"

"Oh please forehead, you always bye the same type of bags"

"Well you're only about boring flower-like things Ino-pig"

"Flowers are not boring!!"

Everyone just sighed as both Ino and Sakura started fighting.

"A whole month apart and the first thing you guys do on the first day is fight, troublesome girls"

"*munch*munch* you know how they are shikamaru, *munch* I'm not sure they will change anytime soon"

"SAID SOMETHING YOU BOTH!!!??" x2

Just then the door slided open as Iruka sensei marched inside, quickly glancing around at the class. "Okay, everyone in his place right now!"

"Good morning Iruka sensei~~"

The whole class greeted as everyone who was still standing rushed back to his or her seat.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you all had a pleasant break"

He smiled as he looked at everyone. "Because for my part, this was a way too short break, almost no time to rest and all this because of all of you!" He stated as most boys snickered at his apparent suffering while the girls just chuckled.

"Anyways I would have liked to hear what all of you has to say about his or her break but we don't have much time since we—"

The chunnin was suddenly interrupted by a loud knock on the classroom's shōji door prompting a raised eyebrow from him.

'Who could it be, disturbing my lessons this early morning?'

"Come in!" He allowed who could only be a student since any other teacher would just come in without knocking, which he also did as much as it irritated him when others did.

Two seconds later, the door slided aside revealing a quite short, golden maned kid of whom he had been informed about.

No one said anything or even noticed the small tiny gasp coming from the far back of the room. All their gazes were fixed, not actually on the boy himself but his choice of clothing. He wore an orange sleeveless zip up vest, with a dark blue T-shirt inside and green shorts.

This somehow wasn't that bad but then came the goggles on his forehead. The mix just seemed to  somehow effectively capture one's attention.

The only question being, is it the intended result?

The boy raised an eyebrow upon seeing Iruka.

"So they really changed teachers huh?" He said, which was barely heard by everyone.

Iruka cleared his throat, "well you seem to possess quite a good sense time, isn't that right?" He stated as he crossed his arms and sat on his chair.