Five

Note: none

~~~~~~~~~

Today was the Quidditch game. Gryffindor versus Slytherin. Malfoy was Slytherin's new seeker, Harry was Gryffindor's. The score was 90-to-30, with Slytherin winning. Mostly because they weren't playing fair and beating our team by knocking out everyone one by one. Fred and george were smarter and ahve been dodging this attacks. Honeslty no one could've outsmarted the twins.

I watched my brother dodge one bludger that went at him. I looked at it and then saw it was coming back. It hit wood kncoking him off his broom and fall to the ground, and then went after my brother.

"Blimy." hagrid said. "We got ourselves a rogue bludger, that's been tampered with."

"I'll stop it." Ron said holding out his wand.

"Ron no, even with a proper wand it's too risky." Hermione said. I watch carefully as the bludger continued to tail my brother's broom. I saw the snitch coming in front of Malfoy but he didn't notice but my brother did. He went after it, I kept my eyes on the bulger as it continued to follow, even underneath the stadium. They kept going around in circles on the edge, trying to catch the snitch. Even then the bludger followed them. It wasn't till malfoy got hit and flew off his broom landing pretty hard.

I watch as harry reach out and almost had the snitch when the bludger went straight for his arm. We all gasped and I had enough.

"Davina!" I heard Hermione, Ron, and Hagrid call after me as i raced down the stairs to see if i could stop the bludger.

"Harry potter has caught the snitch!" I heard them say. "Gryffindor wins."

I walked into the field and saw the bulger coming down at Harry. Nearly smashing itself to his head, but my brother dodge then bounced up to only come back down harder.

"Finite encantado." i said pointing at the bulger. The ball exploded into little pieces.

"Nicely done Davina." Hermione said.

"Have you to thank." I told her.

We rushed over to harry.

"Harry!"

"Are you okay?"

"I think my arm's broken." he said. I looked at his arm and notice how close he was to holding it against his body, trying to support it.

"Not to worry Harry, I can fix that arms of yours straight away." Lockhart said kneeling on the other side of my brother.

"No!" Both me and Harry shouted.

"Poor children don't know what you're saying." Lockhart said as he grabbed my brother's arm gently. Harry leaned into me as I held both his shoulders. "Now this won't hurt a bit."

Still don't trust him.

"Breachalarm ammendo." Lockhart wand light up and harry's arm dropped into his lap. Lockhart lifted my brothers arm and it was swung around like a rubber toy. My eyes widen and i was getting furious.

"Ah... that can sometimes happen. But the point is you can..." He bend my brother's hand all the way back, which was going to make me sick. "You can't feel any pain and it's very clear the bones are not broken."

"Broken?!" Hagrid said. "There aren't any bones left."

The arm bended back but was still bouncing around and I glared at Lockhart.

"You need to fix this." I said.

"I um..." He stampered. "I not sure how to, it doesn't really turn like this unfortunately."