Morning

Rantaro POV
It was just like any other morning. Still having our memories lost. Trying to escape this place. In my last game I couldn't trust anyone and the same with this one. There was this one boy who just made my distrust towards others worse. His name, was Kokichi Oma. Nobody can tell if he's telling the truth or if he's lying. I put on some clean clothes from my closet full of the same exact outfits. When I went to turn the door knob a note slid under the door. I took it and it read:
'Meet in my lab after breakfast.
-K'
The labs that are open that start with a K are Keebo's, Kaito's, and Kaede's ( point out if I missed any) I was guessing Kaede wrote it cause of the handwriting. I opened the door and walked to the dining hall. I walked the short way and said good morning to the people along the way. I saw Kokichi at the door and went to talk to him but he spoke first,
" Hey Amami-Chan!"
He walked up to me and smiled. I said hi back to him even though I didn't want to. But his fake cries were so annoying.
" Good morning, Kokichi."
He opened the door to the dining hall and everyone was sitting at the tables. Tenko hit me while I was walking in.
" Ow. What was that for?"
Tenko looked next to me. She looked angered and I looked over as well. Kokichi was standing next to me. I got up and Kokichi spoke like nothing happened.
" Good morning Tenko."
" Don't talk to me degenerate male!"
Shuichi walked up and greeted both of us.
" Good morning Kokichi and Rantaro. How are you both?"
Kokichi leaned down kind of like a bow and looked up at the blue haired boy.
" I'm good!"
I smiled but it was fake like all my other ones.
" I'm doing good. You?"
" I'm fine."
Kokichi and I sat down at the table as Kirumi set down some pancakes with eggs and bacon.
" Wow Kirumi. Can you please agree to be my mom?"
Kirumi laughed a bit and put utensils in front of him. She then placed some in front of me. I cut my pancakes into to bite sized bits and started eating. Kokichi was struggling to cut his after drowning the pancakes in syrup. I got up and helped him cut it. He struggled to get my hand away from the fork and knife.
" I don't need your help."
" heh heh. Well it sure looked like you did."
Miu started laughing hysterically at us.
" Bwahahahahaha! Wow Rantaro. Didn't know you were that type."
I looked at her with a cold stare and helped him again finally getting the silverware from Kokichi yet they had syrup all over them. I cleaned them off with a napkin and cut. Miu looked nervous after my stare.
" Wh-what? I-it was j-just a j-j-joke."
I put my hands on my hips.
" Well your jokes aren't funny."
Kokichi looked over as well.
" Well yeah. Jokes from that cum dumpster aren't funny. Anything she says is just something perverted anyway."
" ahhhhhh. Y-you called me a cum dumpster again."
Miu was acting weird, making it hard to eat. I somehow got to eat at least half the things on my plate before Kirumi took the dishes. A few people were gone. Shuichi, Kaede, Maki, Angie, Ryoma, Tenko, and Himiko. I got up and pushed my chair in. Kokichi was still sitting there, not eating anything.
" Kokichi. Why don't you eat?"
" I don't wanna. I'm not hungry ."
" ok then."
I remembered I had to meet up with Kaede at her lab. I walked out the door and made my way to the ultimate pianist's lab. I knocked on the door and it opened. Kaede was standing there blushing. Why was she blushing? She greeted me and said hello in an embarrassed tone.
" Hi, Rantaro."
She closed the door behind me. ( warning. This point gets a little weird ) what was she doing? She spoke again. Really embarrassed. I could tell.
" U-ummm, I-I just want to tell you- I just want to-."
She stopped before taking a deep breath.
" I-I like you! Ever sense the start I have."
I didn't know what to say.
" I-I...I'm sorry Kaede I don't-"
She stopped me by pushing me against the wall kissing me.
" K-KAEDE!!"
I yelled at her. I tell her I don't like her and she kisses me like I said yes!? That's not right! I was boiled with anger but she did it again. This time attempting to take off my shirt. I pushed her away and walked out blatantly angry. I could hear her crying from outside. I can't even trust her. Geez. And I thought she was a friend. I walked back to my dorm and saw Kokichi.
" Hey Kokichi. What are you doing?"
" I'm bored. I'm not doing anything. Wanna play with me?"
I nodded. Even though Kokichi wasn't to be trusted. I was still a nice guy. We walked outside and Kokichi pulled out a pocket knife.
" What are you going to do with that?"
He smiled and held it up.
" I'm gonna kill you."
" What?"
" Nee-heehee. That was a lie. You've heard of the knife game right? Me and Shuichi played it once."
"I have."
It was a dangerous game but Kokichi looked like he found it fun. He spread out his fingers on the ground and stabbed in between them. He was going so fast. He reached a point where the knife wobbled and he cut his thumb. He flinched.
" ouch."
He pulled out some bandages from his pocket and wrapped it around his thumb.
" well, it's your turn Rantaro."
I spread out my fingers and stabbed the knife at a slow pace. Kokichi kept chanting.
" faster faster faster faseter!"
I started stabbing faster and didn't hit my fingers once. Kokichi looked amazed and took the knife from me.
" Wow Rantaro. You even beat my high score!"
These games have scores? Well. It was getting close to noon according to my Monopad.
" I'm gonna go back to my dorm. See ya Kokichi."
Kokichi smiled and waved back
" Bye!"