Dinner/ party

( OK! Last warning! This is shitty but Imma try. This is smut! I warned you last chapter so if you didn't want to follow the warning then you want to read this stuff)

Kokichi POV
Rantaro caught me trying to get into his room. I ran into my dorm and jumped onto my bed. Kirumi was making my outfit which I was excited about. And I wanna see what Rantaro was wearing. I bet is was gonna be SUPER hot! I was picturing Rantaro in a party outfit when I heard my doorbell. I snapped out of my thoughts and opened the door.
" Huh? Kirumi! Is it time for dinner? Cause I'm gonna skip."
She was holding an outfit and handed it to me.
" You can't skip,Kokichi. And here. I finished the outfits so here's yours."
I took it and tossed it in my closet. I walked out of the door and ran to dinner.
~~~~~~~~~
I didn't eat at all but I had my grape Panta. Kaede seemed really excited about tonight. I was thinking about what she said yesterday.
" stay away from Rantaro."
It send shivers up my spine.
" IM SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT! Oh- I forgot to mention you need a date for it."
The cum dumpster jumped up.
" Hear that Keebae!"
The robot blushed. I didn't know he could do that. He's a robot. Is it a light in his head?
" I told you not to call me that!"
" What are you embarrassed~"
She started rubbing Kee-boys arm.
" St-stop that!"
" Fine."
" Anyway. I know who I want to ask. Do any of you?"
Shuichi looked up.
" U-ummmm, I do."
" I do of course!"
" I do."
(Help there's twice as much bees at my window then normal ;-; * Gonta runs in*
' HEY! BUG!' Nope Nope nope nope!)
Kaede looked at me with a cold stare when I said that I knew who I was gonna ask.
" Hey. Is it fine if I ask who you're asking? Alone that is. Not around everyone else."
Even though Rantaro and I said no she took me by the arm and pulled me outside.
" Who are you asking?"
She sounded like Maki a bit.
" Nee-heehee. You sound like that cold blooded killer right now. And I'm not telling~"
She squeezed on my arm. It hurt but I kept my mask up. She's not worthy of seeing who I really am.
" Tell.Me."
" No."
She took the knife from my pocket and started to cut on my arm after she pulled my sleeve up. I flinched.
" ...F-Fine..."
She took the knife from my arm and put it back in my pocket.
" I-I'm gonna ask...R-ran-"
She took the knife again and cut into my arm, deeper this time.
" I said to stay away from him!"
I didn't cry and kept what was left of my mask up.
" J-jeez. H-have you...done this before?"
" who knows?"
She took the knife, put it back, and bandaged my arm.
" Don't want anyone knowing about this do we?"
I went to the dining hall acting like nothing happened so I didn't get killed by Kaede. Maybe she should be the ultimate assassin instead of Maki. She acted happy and cheerful asking Shuichi who he was gonna ask and then Rantaro. Kaede came back in with a sad and angry look on her face. She looked at me and the look said "I'm gonna kill you" all over it. Dinner was over and I ran back to my dorm. I locked the door so 1. Kaede didn't kill me, and 2. So nobody walked in while I was changing. I got changed into my clothes and waited for the nighttime announcement.
~~~~~~~~~
Ding dong Bing bong
I jumped up. Finally! I ran out of my room to the shrine of judgement. The outside was painted with bright colors and lights. Tables and food was set up in the Shrine. When I looked around I found Kaede, Shuichi, and Rantaro. Woah! Rantaro was hot! I walked over,
" Hey guys."
( this drawings gonna take a while ;-;)
( ok imma edit the chapter and add the photo later. Also, there are 3 children next to me. Do I
A. Talk to them
B. Watch/do something kid friendly
C. Go on Wattpad
You know my answer!)
" Hey."
" Hi"
" Hello, Kokichi."
I put my hands behind my head and smiled.
" Whatcha guys doing? Also, how did Kirumi give you that and I got this?"
I pointed to my outfit. I wasn't actually wondering that but I wanted to start a conversation. And I wanted to get my mind to stop thinking about how hot Rantaro looks. The three students laughed.
" I don't know, how'd I get stuck with this simple thing?"
Shuichi looked down at his outfit. A white shirt with a collar, a blue striped tie, black pants, and a black jacket. It suits him though.
" All that black suits your emo well."
We all laughed.
" So what do you guys wanna do? Right now the party isn't really started more we're just hanging out over here to know the setting. Plus when I said after the nighttime announcement I settled on midnight."
Kaede spoke that long. Wow. But she was right. It was really only 10:00 so two hours before we should be here for the party. We nodded for some reason not saying anything and walked off. I did to because I didn't want to stand in this. Plus I needed to ask Rantaro in less than two hours. I got to my dorm and got back into my signature clothes. I tried to look as nice as I could without looking like I tried. I ended up just having my clothes not too wrinkled. I knew I would find Rantaro in his dorm or at the library. I walked out and rung his doorbell. It took him a while to answer so I rung the doorbell repeatedly. He opened it and welcomed me in.
" Hey Kokichi. Come in."
I walked in and we sat on the bed.
" Hi Rantaro."
" so why are you here? Just bored?"
" No...not this time. I wanted to ask something."
I looked down to cover the huge blush on my face.
" Huh? What is it?"
I stuttered in my sentence. Shit, my mask is coming down.
" W-will you...W-Will you be m-my date to the d-dance!?"
I blushed heavily as I saw Rantaro forming a blush also.
" Dose this answer your question?"
He kissed my lips passionately and pushed me down onto the bed. ( WARNING!) If that was even possible I blushed more. He broke off the kiss, saliva connecting our lips. He moved his hand to my member stroking it.
" Ngh."
" So you like that?"
" ...N-No..."
He moved his other hand to my shirt unclipping it. His hand on my member unbuttoned my pants revealing my underwear. He took off his clothes along with his bracelets and rings. He held the rim of my boxers slowly removing them.
" I-If you gonna do that th-then just do it."
He stopped and removed my boxers quicker revealing my dick. He blushed heavily and removed his own. He leaned down kissing my neck and chest making marks along my pale body.
" Ngh!"
"I can tell you like that, Kokichi."
I did. I couldn't deny it. He moved his hand to my mouth wanting me to suck them. I opened my mouth sucking his fingers. When I finished he pulled his fingers out and put two digits into my entrance.
" A-Ahn~"
He put a third in. It stung a lot!
" A-AHH~!"
" just...ha-...relax"
I tried but it was hard to. I wanted to tease him but I couldn't. I felt to good to keep my mask up. He pulled his fingers out as we both moaned. How was he so good at this!? I looked down to see him line himself up with me. Oh god- he was gonna go inside me! I somehow wanted him to. No- I really wanted him to. He felt amazing!
" R-Rantaro! F-Fuck NGH! M-Me!"
He went inside me and it stung. We moaned a bunch.
" AHN~! It- st- AHHH~"
He started moving at a slow pace. It hurts. But I don't care. I want him. I want him to claim me. One hand played with my member as the other stroked a nipple.
" NGH! AHN-"
He moved at a faster pace. I felt myself get closer and closer to coming.
" RA-RANTARO! GONNA NGH AH-"
He went faster and faster. I got harder and he played with me even more. I was gonna come onto him! He seems like he doesn't care. Why?
" RANTARO! R- NGN RANTARO! RA-RANTARO AH HAA~ GONNA- NGH AHN- COME- AHHH~"
I chanted his name and he lowered his head. He took my member and put in his mouth. He knew I was close! I came into his mouth and he swallowed it. I felt him come deep inside me. That was it. I was to tired to do anything. He went out of me and he sat me up.
" You need a shower."
We both did. Next thing I know I'm in a shower with Rantaro with him washing me. After that I was brought to my room in his shirt. I got in my party outfit and checked the time. We were at that long. It was already 12:00. I ran out of my dorm to the shrine. Everyone was already there. Miu came over to me.
" Kokichi. Next time keep it down! I heard ya from my dorm! Me and Keebae couldn't focus."
I blushed. Was I that loud. Wait- what did they need to be focused on!? Shuichi and Kaede looked confused.
" Miu...What do you mean?"
Kaede looked at her with a semi-mad expression.
" I heard Kokichi's fuckin' loud moaning. Seriously! How hard were you fucked!?"
I held in my blush but my face went a little red. Rantaro blushed and everyone could tell.
" Ummm...Wh-Who's voices did you here?"
Shuichi asked.
" Poo-ichi! How can you not tell. Rantaro and Cock-ichi's faces are fuckin' tomatoes."
She laughed a bunch.
" Also. Keebae. Are you gonna tell them what we were focusing on or no? Do I have to tell them?"
Keebo's face went red. Or- his light in his head turned on?
" Y-You tell them. It's embarrassing..."
" Ugh, fine. I was teaching this thing where babies come from and how they were made. Kokichi's and Rantaro's moaning make it easier to demonstrate the noises though."
Kaede was out of sight. We haven't even noticed she left.
" Where's Kaede?"
" I dunno. Why don't you go look for er'?"
Shuichi nodded and walked away. Then followed by Keebo and Miu who went to get food. Well- Miu only. That just left me and Rantaro...
" So ummmm- What are we gonna do? It hurts walking and I'm still in pain. Can we go back?"
" Huh? It hurts? Oh- yeah. Ok. Let's go back."
I went to hold his hand but he reached mine first. We held hands talking and laughing a bit even though I hurt. We walked to the dorms and it hurt the entire way. I walked into my dorm and got into new clothes waving Rantaro goodbye. I flopped down on my bed and slept. I want to do that again sometime...