Lunch/ freetime

Rantaro POV
I was sitting in my room spacing out cause we can't have our phones or anything. I heard a knock on my door. I snapped out of my thoughts when the person at the door started to ring the door bell repeatedly. I opened the door to see Kokichi.
" Hey Rantaro! Wanna spend free time together?"
" huh? Hey Kokichi. Sure. Where do you wanna go?"
" I dunno. I was hoping you had a place in mind."
I did. But it's not time to think like that! I suggested a random place.
" The gaming room?"
" Nee-heehee. Wow Rantaro, didn't know you liked gaming!"
" I-"
Kokichi cut me off.
" but O-Kay!"
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the game room. We played random games there.
" Rantaro?"
" yeah? What is it Kokichi?"
" Can we play a game I want to play?"
" sure? What is it?"
He reached into his pocket and grabbed something out of it.
" Why do you have that!?"
" It's for the game."
He took a pocket knife out of its case. He spread his fingers. Wait- we're playing that again!?
" Kokichi! We're playing that again!?"
" It's a fun game. And I want a rematch! You beat my score!"
He was cute when he was angry. But I didn't want him to cut himself.
" Kokichi. Don't do that please."
" Whyyyyyyyy?"
He tilted his head and looked annoyed.
" Cause I don't want you to hurt yourself."
His face went from annoyed to his normal expression.
" You're worried? You must like meeeeee~"
I blushed a little. I can't deny he was super cute.
" No. I just care about your safety."
His expression went to annoyed again. He changes his expression a lot.
" What are you my father?"
" No I just-"
" Whatever. That was fun though. See ya at lunch Rantaro!"
He ran out of the room. I stood up and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on my bed waiting for lunch. Once that time came I stood up and made my way to the dining hall. I opened the door and it was surprisingly calm. I sat in my normal spot and Kokichi sat next to me after a few minutes. Everyone was having their own conversations and Kokichi, Shuichi, Kaede, and I were talking about our plans for the party tonight.
" So What are you guys going to wear?"
Kaede asked about our outfits. I didn't know what to wear because I only had 1 outfit. Or- one type.
" I don't know. Maybe I can ask Kirumi to make me something."
Kokichi's eyes lit up.
" Maybe I can do that too! Moms great at making stuff right? She made the curtains for Himiko's magic show right?"
" Yeah. And also, we don't have more than our normal outfits."
We all laughed a little. Kirumi set a plate in front of each of us. We all ate and went to talking after Kirumi took our plates and glasses. After a while we all left. There was a longtime before the party so I went to Kirumi to see if she could sew an outfit.
~~~~~~~~~
Kirumi looked at me and smiled.
" you're the fourth one to tell me that. Seems everyone wants a nice outfit for tonight?"
I nodded.
" Yeah. Thanks. Uh- hey? What's Kokichi wearing?"
" Oh. Kokichi is wearing something quite casual."
" Nice. Well, see you tonight."
I walked out of her lab. I know Kokichi is wearing something casual to the party. Cute. Wait- no! I can't think like that! But I bet he would look so cute in the outfit he got. I got back to my room and saw Kokichi trying to pick the lock.
" Kokichi?"
He jumped and dropped the pin he had.
" R-Rantaro!?"
He ran back to his room unlocking the door and closing it behind him. I went into my room and waited for dinner.

( word count: 646
YAY! Next chapter I had one Kokichi of the fandom — my friend group that likes Danganronpa — decide if it should be smut or not and she said yes. So warning!)