Dinner/ night

Rantaro POV
I saw on my clock it was around dinner. Kokichi was on my mind the two hours I was in my dorm. I tried to get him off but I couldn't. I opened the door and walked to the dining hall. I sat next to Kokichi. I ate the food on my plate and Kaede glared at Kokichi. I could tell she was mad about something. I remembered what she did to me this morning. Did she do or say anything to Kokichi? I felt something touch my leg under the table. When I looked down I saw a pink nailed hand. I pushed it off me in disgust. Kaede just can't get the hint. I stood up and Kaede went up to me.
" Meet me at my dorm after nighttime. It's important."
I nodded awkwardly and walked off. I looked behind me and Kokichi was following me.
" What did Kaede say?"
" To meet up at her dorm."
" Nee-heehee. Well I'm gonna go. Bye Amami-Chan."
" bye."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:00 pm
I was supposed to meet up with Kaede. I walked out of my dorm and rung her doorbell. She opened the door with a blush on her face. She pulled my arm and I almost tripped. She pushed me onto her bed. She locked the door and went on top of me. I was pinned down hard so it was hard to get up. She lowered down and kissed me passionately. She pulled away and I kicked her in the stomach.
" WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?"
" Oh come on Rantaro~ why not just touch me a bit. I can make you feel good tooo~"
She pushed me down again glazing her fingers up my chest from under my shirt. She tugged at my shirt and pulled it off a bit. I tried to kick her again but her knees were pinning them down. She took off her vest, then her tie. And went to unzip my pants. She slid her hand down and went to unbutton them. I tried to shove her hand off me with the strength I had but it wasn't enough. She slid her hand into my pants stroking my member. I punched her off me and put my clothes back on.
" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!? GET THE HINT I DONT LIKE YOU! JUST UNDERSTAND THAT KAEDE!!" I stormed out after unlocking the door and went into my room. I heard a knock on my dorm. I opened it a little and rolled my eyes.
" Who is it? Why are you here?"
I heard a familiar voice as I saw a glimpse of purple from the door.
" I heard you yell. I wanted to know what was up?"
I opened the door letting the small boy in. I explained what happened with Kaede. He looked sad. I've never seen a sad Kokichi. Besides his faking. But that didn't look fake.
" I-I feel so bad...She really did that?"
I nodded. As soon as I did I felt arms wrap around me into a warm embrace. My eyes widened and I blushed a little. I hugged back and I felt small tears on my shirt.
" Huh!? What's wrong!?"
He looked up at me and cried.
" N-Now I get...wh-why she said t-to stay... away f-from you."
" She did what?"
She told Kokichi to stay away from me!? How far is she gonna go to get to me? His cries were louder but suddenly stopped. When I looked down at him he was fast asleep with his head on my chest. It was actually kinda cute. I picked him up and brought him to his dorm. I placed Kokichi on his bed.
" night Kokichi."
I pet his head and went back into my dorm. After randomly thinking I slowly drifted to
sleep

Word count: 641 not including this
Time taken: a day
(Nee-heehee I'm evil. )