Chapter 6, winds of change

The last thing the women remembered from the dream was waking up.

She had never dreamed so strangely before. At all.

For her, I can tell you what she dreamed. Because I'm the author. And this is my story.

Athena was here. In the cell. And all the sudden, it pushed open. By itself. No force what so ever. She knew she wasn't aloud, but she stepped in the elevator. Pushed a button, and it took her somewhere. She didn't know where, but it was somewhere. And in the room, there were stairs. Stairs, stairs, and more stairs. And that's it. Endless stairs. And because she couldn't control the dream, idiodically, she ran down them. And she tripped and fell. And fell. For a long time. She knew she was going to die here. So she closed her eyes tightly and waited for the snap. And it came. And do you know what made the dream strange? She remembered Lancer telling her about a room just like that. In the castle. And then her eyes snapped open.

She was in the jail cell. With another day passed. She has two blankets now and a pillow, given to her by the kings hospitality, and they also were realky into eachother now. Still not dating, but only time will tell. And with time came Lancer.

"Good morning lady. How was your sleep?"

"Weird. I had a dream about the room you told me of, and I died there."

"Lots of people have, but for now your safe, but when my dad let's you out, just don't go there,ok?"

"Uh-huh."

And with their casual conversations, as of lancers father and mother, time passed. Right to dinnertime, and tonight was the night that they would go to the rose garden again and dance.

The things that Athena though for him were sweet and that he changed at the slightest. However the king didn't see her the same. He cared about her. But the already though of her as just a fuck toy. She was a small girl compared to him, he could willingly ram her with out her being able to stop him. And the thought like that every time she smiled because that was his mindset. It wasn't bad, but it was a common thought dominant males thought. And in his case that's all he had his mind on, but it's much too early for that, he knew, and his size would demolish her, and she told him she was a virgin, so he wanted to give her a chance with someone else first to get used to the feeling being penetrated. 

As they thought about eachother walking to the room, the king layed down rules.

"If you want dance with me, you should wear a long dress. And you know what? I've been busy."

"With?"

"I made one for you. I've been working on it ever since my son told me about you. I can seew quickly