𝐭𝐰𝐨

switching to story mode

- kenzie -

i waited in the front of my house for ski to come , i had a bad feeling about this.

i nearly knew him yet i was willing to go to his show & get into a car with him. all i know he probably wasn't even gonna take me to get food afterwards.

i guess time will see if he's genuine or not. i had bad experiences with boys, they only wanted sex and my virgin ass wasn't gonna gave it to them so they dipped.

at my school i'm knew as the bougie think she all that girl when really i wasn't , i mean i know i'm pretty & all but i ain't never rub it in nobody's faces.

i only hung around nahmir & bri and they were all i needed. nahmir was a rapper himself and bri was a fashion geek, that girl knew everything about everything.

so when bri told me about ski i just had to check him out, he was cute so i thought why not give him a chance.

a range rover pulled up in my driveway and my mouth dropped, i didn't know this nigga drove a range rover.

i got up and covered my mouth cause i was smiling like crazy from looking at that nice ass car.

he hopped out and looked GOOD he knew how to dress , and that's what i liked most in guys.

"wassup, you ain't never see a range rover before?" he laughed. he pulled me in for a hug and i hugged him back, he smelled good as fuck. "hell no, not in this part of florida" he chuclked opening the passenger side for me.

i sat in the car and it was clean in the inside. "well don't get your hopes up, this is rented till tommrow" he said getting in locking his door.

i looked at him and shook my head. "so you a flexer huh?" he chuclked. "nah i just wanted to ride in style, mostly for you" i blushed.

"do you even drive for real?" i asked. "nope, i got this off the low low" i laughed.

i found it funny as hell how he rented a whole range rover just to impress me, it was cute.

"but you look sexy" he said looking me up and down. i smiled. "thanks, you too" he smiled.

we drove off to the show which was a longggg ass ride.

- Stokeley -

we pulled up to the show and i parked behind the building. i looked over at kenzie and she had her face all scrunched up. "what? never been in the hood before?" i said turning off the car.

"just didn't expect for you to have a show here" she said looking at me than the building.

i sighed. she was a hard motherfucker to please don't get me wrong but she was cool deep down, i hope she doesn't irritate me more tonight. "girl just come on, and leave that purse in the car" i said getting out the car she laughed.

"hell nah, why would i do that?" she got out the car and took the purse with her. "okay don't say i ain't warn you"

we walked into the back door and made our way to the back where everyone was waiting at.

- kenzie -

we walked in and it was deep as hell in the room, at least 6 boys were sitting in here and about 10 girls who looked like hood rats.