𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

AFTER THE GRADUATION

"baby stop eating all that cake" i said to stokley who was eating several slices of the graduation cake my mother had made and packed up for me. "this shit good" he said licking the spoon. i laughed kissing his lips, he looked so adorable in his little pajamas.

prom passed and now it was my graduation day, i was happy to finally be out of school and finally start on my own life. prom went amazing and me and stokeley went together, we had a good time and my father finally let off of him and doesn't care about us dating anymore.

"you really hung this up?" he said looking at the picture of us on prom day that i had hung up in my room

"you really hung this up?" he said looking at the picture of us on prom day that i had hung up in my room. i smiled. "yeah of course i did, we looked so cute"  he laughed laying on the bed and turning on the tv. i got dressed and did my makeup for dinner at stokeleys mothers house tonight, she wanted to meet me.

stokeley never really talked about her and i never really asked, but i thought it was nice of her to invite me over. "does this dress look good?" i asked stokeley showing him this red  fitted dress i had got from the mall. he smirked. "yeah you look good" he said getting up and hugging me while gripping my ass.

"stopp, my sisters in the other room" i said pulling him off me and looking around for my heels. he sighed going over to close the door. "just a little tasteee" he said grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him. i rolled my eyes. "okay come on" i said going into my bathroom closing the door and sitting on the sink with my legs spreaded. he licked his lips getting on his knees before pulling my panties to the side.

"your such a freak" i said as he sucked on my clit slowly. "mmhm" he said humming. i softly moaned pulling my head back towards the mirror.  he than started licking me down making me grind my hips on his face. "fuck" i moaned holding his head.

he stuck in a finger and started finger fucking me at a fast pace making my legs shake. my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my juices were at the pit of my stomach. "mmhmm" i moaned as he continued to tongue me down. "i want more" i said pleading to him. he looked up and smirked getting up and pulling down his pants and boxers going into me fast.

he held my waist as i laid my head on the mirror, my titties jumped up and down as he watched them through my dress. "go faster" i said biting my lips gaving him eye contact. he gave me the look. "magic word?"

i couldn't even speak as my eyes continued to roll to the back of my head. "d-daddy" i said biting my lip, as he lightly choked my neck. he went faster and bit my neck softly as he groaned in my ears, "fuckkk" he moaned.

i tightened my walls around him as i came on his manhood, he groaned pulling out and nutting into the sink. "i love you" he said out of breath kissing my lips with tongue. "i-i love you too" i said kissing him back.