𝐬𝐢𝐱

make out hill

"bye mommy" i said leaving out heading out to school. i was still pissed at my dad for what he said to stokeley, he still texted me after he left but it's just the fact that i won't be able to hang with him or see him as much.

my dad is even on me about seeing him, saying i have a curfew now, and he will pick me up from school everyday after track. he was doing the fucking most.

as i walked to down the street and hopped on the bus my phone rang and it was stokeley.

STOKELEY 💗
wydd?

KENZIE 💗
just got on the bus.
wydd?

STOKELEY 💗
nothing chilling with jah.
have a good day! fuck what your dad said. i ain't tripping off him.

KENZIE 💗
you too bb & me either

"so he won't let you see him?" nahmir said as we walked to lunch. bri was sick and didn't come to school today. "no, he said it last night" i sighed opening the cafeteria door and sitting down at the table in the back.

"that's tough, he never did all that before" he said laughing eating his chips. "that's what i'm trying to figure out, maybe cause he's different" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"yeah maybe"

than as we were talking i noticed a girl was staring at me and so were her friends. "who's that?" i said to nahmir. "that's uh- i think her name sariyah"

"damn she staring at me hella hard" i said laughing. "no bullshit" he said as we than continued to talk. than she started walking up on me.

"you kenzie right?" she said pointing at me. "yeah, who asking?" i said.

"look, i been hearing you and stokeley are a thing now" she said rolling her eyes. "okay.. and what?" i said confused on why she even came over here. "and? that's my boyfriend and always will be my boyfriend so imma need for you to back the fuck off"

"bitch your delusional, get the fuck out my face" i said turning my head back to nahmir.

than i felt her pull my hair and i fell onto the ground, i quickly got up and started giving her all face shots. i wasn't the one to pull hair.

she threw hits but they wasn't connecting, i than swung her and started punching her directly in her face bussing her lip. nahmir pulled me off of her and separated us both. the cafeteria was screaming and yelling having  phones out to record.

the principal than grabbed us both and dragged us to his office.

"you beat her ass" the girls on my team laughed as we stretched. "she had me fucked up" i said sighing. luckily the principal didn't suspend me or kick me off the track team because she had hit me first but i swear if he would have, i would have been in way more trouble with my dad.

i still wanted to beat her ass but i honestly was just gonna let it be, she was obviously a groupie. "yo who is that?" one of the girls said pointing to a car that was parked outside the gate. i laughed. "my boyfriend" i said getting up and running over to his car. "KENZIE YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE!" my coach yelled.