𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

cherry bomb

"fuck i'm all itchy now" i said itching my legs as we drove to his house. "no joke" he said itching his arms. "let's not ever go there again" i said.

"i agree" he said pulling into his driveway. i got out and we walked up to the front door and opened the door. nobody was home, the house was dark. "where this nigga at now?" he said laughing. i shrugged my shoulders turning on some of the lights.

"let's go take a shower" he said going up the stairs and into his bedroom. "i'm down" i said putting the flowers on his dresser, my trophy and the poster.

he turned on the water and started taking off his clothes, i did the same and hopped in after him.
"this water is so cold" i said turning in warmer water. he groaned getting behind me as i washed off my body. "how could you shower in this?" he said scrubbing my back. "makes me feel more clean" i said shrugging my shoulders.

than he hopped in front of me and washed himself as well. "i'm gonna hop out and start washing the clothes" i said as he nodded continuing to wash his face in the water.

i laughed picking up our clothes and grabbing the laundry detergent from his dresser and heading downstairs in his robe holding the clothes to my chest so nothing would drop.

i went to the basement and turned on the light and put the clothes in the washer. than i heard a noise coming from underneath the stairs, sounded like a cat or something.

i put the clothes in the washer and than walked over there looking underneath the stairwell and seeing a black kitty, she or he stared at me and looked away. "babe!" i called out to him. i reached my hand out to the kitty and it crawled on my hand.

it was so small, and felt so soft. i had no idea how it ended up here but i loved it already. i made my way upstairs and stokeley was on the bed in his towel adding lotion to his legs.

he saw me with the kitty and chuckled. "who's this little guy?" i asked sitting beside him. "that's jahsehs cat" he said putting on his boxers. "is it a girl or boy?" i asked sitting it down and going into stokeleys dresser getting a black shirt, and his draws. "it's a boy"

i nodded. "he's so cutee" i put on the stuff and laid back on the bed holding the kitty in my arms. "what's his name?"

he laughed. "damn you wanna know all these questions about a cat?" i threw his pillow at his head. "i love cats, i always wanted one"

"i'm not to fond of them" he said finally having his clothes on and laying beside me. "here hold him" i said putting him on his chest. he tensed up and held his arms up as if he didn't wanna touch him.

the kitty eyes looked into stokeleys and started making sounds. "FUCK" he said throwing him off. "stokeley don't do that!" i said getting up and seeing that the kitty ran off somewhere underneath the bed. "that little nigga was scratching me" he said rubbing his chest.

i laughed hoping on his waist, he held his hands on mine. "your such a scaredy-cat" i said making him roll his eyes. "nah your a scaredy-cat" he said fliping me over so that i was underneath him.

he looked in my eyes and than kissed me passionately, his tongue danced with mine and his hands roomed my body. he than started going down and pulled off my boxers which were his throwing them on the dresser. "wait" i said pointing to the door which was still wide open.