𝐭𝐞𝐧

"you sure you wanna do this?" my mother said as we pulled up to the nurses clinic where she worked. i nodded, we got out the car and made our way into the place where it was so cold goosebumps formed on my arms, babies cried and there was other teen girls like me here as well. i used to always come with my mother to work when i was younger but than i stopped coming.

i sat down as my mother spoke with her coworker, i looked around and the girls were all just staring at me werid. "aren't you ski's girl?" one asked me with curly red hair, she was really pretty. "no"

"oh damn, my names lena by the way. i didn't mean to come off nosey" she said laughing. i nodded forming a small smile on my face. "it's cool, everyone's asking" i said sighing. "yeah i know how you feel, i dated this guy who was a little known and it was honestly the worse afterwards" she said sighing going into her bag and getting out a granola bar.

"damn. it's just the fans" i said making her nodd. "yeah the fans"
my mother came over to me and we walked to the back, i sat on the cold table and waited for the nurse to come. "daddy won't find out about this?" i asked her as i laid down, she nodded. "no, but if this shit happens again..he will"

i nodded laying back. the nurse walked in and talked to my mother for a while before coming over to me and asking me questions like if i really wanted to do it, if it was something deeper than what i was telling my mother, and telling me that i was okay and blah blah blah.

i took off my clothes and my mother left out leaving just me and the nurse. "you could lay down, it's gonna be quick" she said smiling as i laid back. "it's only gonna be a little pinch" she said holding this needle in her hand which was bigger than her fucking hand, i controlled myself from kicking her and jumping off the table.

i held in my breathe as the cold needle went up me. "lord forgive me" i said as tears fell down my face.

theslumpgod posted on his snap!

BESTIE GC 🧞‍♂️

NAHMIR
kenzie you good?

KENZIE
yea just in a lot of pain

NAHMIR
mane i hope you feel better
soon!

BRI
get well 😣💖
don't feel bad about it
either, you did what was
best for you right now.

KENZIE
thanks guys, i'm more
worried about stokeley

BRI
don't be. people make mistakes & he'll be back..

-

"fuck it's packed in here!" i yelled over the music. tonight was my album release party and almost everyone was here.
"yeah people really came out" jahseh said smoking on a blunt.

i was having a good time and drinking when i noticed a familiar face coming in, kenzie.

it's been about a month and a half since what happened, i heard about her abortion and i felt bad that she had to go through all that. took me a minute to just forget about the whole situation though.

she looked good, she had on a pink shirt with some light washed jeans. she made her way over to me and it was awkward at first untill jahseh spoke. "hey kiddo" he said hugging her. "hey jah, nice seeing you" she said looking at me. "nice seeing you too" jahseh nodded walking off looking at me. i sat down and she sat down beside me nervously.

"i-i'm sorry for coming here like this, i just wanted to talk to you" she said looking down and playing with her fingers. "than talk" i said making her nodd. "i know you probably won't ever forgive me for what i did cause lord knows i don't forgive myself but seriously i'm sorry and i didn't want things to turn out like this at all" she said looking at me with her doggy eyes, it was cute and i felt like she was telling the truth. "it's okay ken i ain't mad at you nomore, it's just i told you about the shit that i went through and you just went the opposite about what you said" she sniffed. "i know i want to make it up to you" she said coming closer to me. "like how?"

"this" she pulled in and kissed my lips. "i missed you alot, and the whole abortion thing had me thinking" she said. "i missed you too, but you gonna have to gave me some time" i said being honest, she nodded. "okay, i understand definitely" she said gettin up and going to leave but i pulled her arm down.

"we could still kick it though, just nothing you know" i said making her chuckle. "ohh i see" she said sitting back down.

"congratulations on the ablum,proud of you" she said smiling. "thanks, worked real hard" i said.

"i'm planning a trip to hawaii with me,bri, her boyfriend, nahmir, and his girlfriend and i wanted to know if you wanted to come?" she said drinking some of the henny i had in my cup. "nahmir got a girl? since when" i said making her laugh. "i don't even know, but she's cool"

"i'll go" i said making her smile. "bet, we could talk more about it later" she said rubbing my leg.

"OKAY LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" the schemes yelled on the mic as i got up going towards the stage, kenzie sat and watched me with a huge smile on her face. "yuurrrrr" i said into the mix making everyone laugh. "i wanna thank everyone for coming out tonight, this mean alot to me" i said chuclking. "hopefully y'all fuck with the ablum so far" i said as everyone laughed nodding their heads. "THAT SHIT FIRE" a random boy yelled making me laugh. "glad you like it vro, but let's really start having fun" i said as the music started coming on and jahseh and them ran up on stage as we performed H20.

-
"you smell goodddd girl" stokeley slurred as i carry his heavy ass to the hotel room, jahseh gave me the key and told me the room number so after the party i made sure he got in here safely.

"you was drinking a little tooo much" i said laughing as i put the key in the door and dragged stokley inside as i looked around the hotel room. "stokeley this is nicee" i said smiling as i laid him in the bed. "than stayy" he said as he sat me on his lap.

"i-i can't" i said as he grinded himself on my ass. "pleaseee, i miss you" he said rubbing my chest through my shirt. "your drunk" i said getting up. "not enough, now come on" he said pulling me back down this time getting on top of me.

he started kissing my neck gently as he got lower, i stopped him by getting up and grabbing my things. "i'll call you tommrow, goodnight" i said grabbing my bag and heading out the room door.

author note/ srry this short. just a filler ig. i'll try updating tommrow or by the end of this week.