Chapter 1

Jessie and the rest of the toy story gang are in Bonnie's bed room who are left to gather dust in a old closet.
Bonnie is now 18 years old.
Now T.V, smart phone, fashion and make-up is everything to her.
She has forgot about her beloved toys from her childhood.
Mr.Potato head said one day, "Another weekend, will she ever even play with us?".
Rex said "I never wished to say this but Mr. Potato head is right."
Buzz nodded.
Dolly sadly looked down and said "We are gathering dust over here for so many years..."
Ham exclaimed "We are thrown in kinda like a Jail!"
Jessie looking at the sheriff badge of Woody said "Guys, though we are not now played but still Bonnie loves us and I know it!"
Buzz said "Agreed, we should probably give Bonnie some time 'cause we are her beloved toys!"
Slinky then said "I know feel how Woody use to feel like..."
Everyone was sad thinking about it.
Sporky Remarked " Yeah, he told that he felt like useless staying here, and when Bonnie's toys who were played with only when she was a baby teased him, he felt unbearable and somewhat miserable and when he got out to talk to Dolly about it, she closed the door of the closet on his face,h".
Dolly was actually feeling guilty and said "Let's just leave that matter".