Chapter 7

The other toys were looking at each other's face and one of them asked confusingly "What's going on? Are you friends? What are we supposed to do now?".
Woody said "We are really old friends getting after a very long time, don't worry, follow us".
Every toy followed with a hesitation. Though Bonnie's toys were just looking at the others blankly.
Bo said "What happened? Come here!"
"You sure about this?" Said Dolly.
"We have no choice" answered Buttercup
An old toy (almost broken) said "why ate you not coming? You are saying that they are your friends but you are acting as if you don't or cannot trust them. Why?"
Everyone looked ashamed and started walking.
"Over here!" Said Woody pointing to a large orphanage.
"Nice!" Remarked others except the toy story gang.

Jessie and the rest of the gang looked astonished.

"Okay, this is the nap time for kids living here and care takers and staff go away for 1 hour to have lunch" said Bo.

"We just need to wait more 5 minutes for the bell to struck 2:00PM since by that time everyone is gone and kids sleep" added Duke Kaboom.

"See that tick-tocking thing there on the wall of the house, just wait for time of 2:00PM" said Ducky.

Everyone stayed patient and waited till that time and finally the last staff went outside with his lunch box.

All the toys rushed for the back door and entered the building!

To be continued...