Chapter 4

"Here you go with your headphones!" Said the worker.
"Oooh! That's a pink one! You are a lucky one, Bonnie!" Said Alie.
"But, Why are only exchanging toys?" Asked Bonnie curiously.
"Well, we will melt them which are in plastic." said the worker.
"But those toys which are not made of plastic?" Asked Bonnie.
"We will donate them in orphanages" answered the Worker.
"That's a great job, you are doing! Keep it up!👍" Said Agnes.
"Hurry up! We gotta go home!" Said Dash.
"Right!" Said the other trio.
And they all including Bonnie went away.
"We are gonna be melted into plastic?" Said the toys in a sorrowful way.
"We are loved by Bonnie, so much! She wants us TO BE DESTROYED!!!!" Said Everyone.
Jessie was depressed by this point.
"Everyone stop!" Demanded Buzz, "Stop yelling at her!"
Just then the worker came and took them to a camp which was blur in colour.
"Another box" said the worker.
"We are surely are getting a lot" said another worker.
"So what are we gonna do with these thingies?"
"Meh, we are gonna sell them next year at a high price or keep them in our unwinnable game stores as prizes! People will never win such impossible hard games and pay for turns to get the prize and those payments are not gonna be cheap and we will be rich in no time!!!!"
"Yeah, your idea was so cool, just by taking the name of orphanage, people are donating like crazy and alot of fools are there who want to exchange roya to get our third handed headphones and earplugs which usually don't work!"
They both laughed.
"How mean!" Said Dolly.
Suddenly a bang was heard...
"Something must have falled or someone just gave broke in! Let's go!" Said the worker and they both went out.
Since the camp was dark, any you could hardly see eachother's face and cannot see the near boxes in which too, toys were there.
"Guys!" Said someone.
Then it sounded like if someone was tearing the box's sealing.
"Get out now!" Said a male voice.
"It's the best chance! NOW!" Said a female voice.
"FOLLOW ME!" said another male voice,
Every toy escaped as told since no toy wanted to be destroyed or sold.
"Guys, let's get out now!" Said Buzz.
Everyone obeyed as told and got out except Jessie, who was sitting, depressed.
When Buzz realised Jessie didnot got out, he went there back and a male voice "What are you doing, you may not escape! Come back!" Said a male voice.
"One friend taught me to never leave a friend behind" answered Buzz.
He ran as fast he could, he searched one box after the another and finally found her!
"Jessie! Let's go! Hurry!"
"Buzz...
"Everyone is mad at me...Bonnie is just like Emily! I cannot even keep a promise! I broke my promise to Woody!"
"We have no time to think that let's go!!!"
Buzz then grabbed her  hand and ran towards the exit.
And he saw the stroke of light, the light of freedom!~