Chapter 5

As Buzz and Jessie ran towards the exit, they saw the stroke of light and they were blinded by that light and came out....
"Come over here, this is a safe zone!" Said the female voice of before.
Buzz and Jessie ran over there and started to pant.
"Buzz, it's been a long time? How are you, pal?" Asked the same voice who helped them to escape.
Buzz looked up only to see his best Friend, Woody.
"Woody!" He said joyfully and hugged him.
"Hahahah! That tickles!" Said Woody.
"Howdy! Space boy!" Said Ducky and Bunny!
"Jessie!" Said Bo Peep.
"Kaboom!!" Said Duke Caboom.
"Hey guys! Long time no see! But where are the others?" Asked Buzz.
"Look at your back!" Said Bunny.
"Buzz, where have you been?! We thought you will never make it here!" said the rest of the toy story gang.
"Don't worry, I made it here with Jessie" answered Buzz.
"How have you been Woody?" Asked Slinky.
"In what condition?" Asked Ham.
"Definitely not in a trashbin?" Added Trixie.
"You found happiness, I hope?" Added Mrs.Potatohead.
"Were you a trash?! No way!!" Added Forky.
Everyone had a question and Woody said "Woah!Woah! Woah! Woah! Stop it guys! I will answer them one by one!". Said Woody.
"Okay, I have not been in a trash, I haven't been in a trash bin, I have been happy, I have been in a sweet 'nd sour condition and I have been nice! I had a lot of adventures!" answered Woody while counting his fingers to not to miss any point.
Everyone gave him a group hug except Dolly, Trixie and Buttercup.