Introduction (AN)

Aye!
Y'all can call me Jade, I'm an author for fun and after three years of Rp, I finally decided to write an actual fanfiction.
Yay!
Since this is my first try and English isn't my native language, it might have some mistakes in it but I try my best (please feel free to point out any spelling or grammar mistakes!)
I decided to write one for Trollhunters since I'm absolutely in love with the show and haven't seen a lot of works for it yet, sadly. I'd love to read more about it ^^

The show Trollhunters does not belong to me! I'm merely adding my own things to an already existent universe. Credit for that universe goes to the original author and executive producer Guillermo del Toro!

And here is some information I'm gonna tell you beforehand just for clarification.

The story has been published on Quotev a few weeks ago but I wanted to spread further out so it's on here now too! Hooray!

First of all I'll be using the typical (Y/n) -which, for those who are new to this, means 'Your name'- and all those other shortcuts. In case you don't know them, the next chapter is for explanation.

The story will follow the show but is most likely going to have some special arcs or different ways since there are new characters in the plot now. Ultimately, it's gonna be roughly the same because I don't wanna mess up the canon too much though xD

I like to put a somewhat darker twist to my stories because I think they're more fun to explore like this.
So on this behalf I'm gonna warn y'all in case there should be some triggers for someone.
It won't be super gory or anything but definitely less childish.

The Pilot is a slow paced chapter without much happening, it just explains the situation in which the reader starts the story.

I might add some Ocs to have more plot opportunity but they will most likely be side characters that show up occasionally and only for a short time.

That should be it for now ^^ if you have any questions, suggestions or critiques, feel free to just tell me!! They're always welcome!

I hope you will enjoy reading this story as much as I do writing it ^=^

-Jade