Sans turns into a kid!?

Papyrus wakes up after hearing a loud *thump* coming from the kitchen. After racing down the stairs, Papyrus sees sans laying on the ground, but..
'HE'S A KID!?!' Papyrus thought.
"SANS!? WHAT HAPPENED!" Papyrus asked, but Sans just struged. Papyrus sighed, "SANS, WHY ARE YOU SO CALM" "because, I can still protwect you!" Sans stated proudly, (which Papyrus found adorable) "SANS, COME ON, WE'RE GOING TO UNDYNE'S HOUSE" Sans just walked over to Papyrus, got on his back, and fell asleep. Papyrus sighed and walked over to Undyne's house. Undyne opens the door to let them in, but stop mid way when she saw Sans. "What the hel-" she cut her self off when she saw sans glaring at her "heck" she corrected herself. Papyrus just looked at her and said "SANS DID SOMETHING AND NOW HE'S LIKE THIS" Papyrus sighed pointing at Sans. Undyne just nodded "well, good thing Alphys is here" she said smiling, and let them in. Alphys, upon hearing her name, went to the door (I'm waaay to lazy, so they explain the situation to her) "o-oh..u-m i-i don't-t kno-ow if i-i can h-help..." Alphys says with her usual stutter. But, little did they know, Sans was awake. Sans heard Alphys speaking, and immediately recognized his former science partner. "Alllwphhy, how ya doin" everyone looked at Sans in surprise except Alphys "o-oh s-s-so yo-you re-remember m-me?" Alphys asked. "Of course I do, I know everyone in here, well except the human walking in here" said Sans, and everybody looked to where Sans was pointing to. "Oh, hey guys what-...what happened to Sans?" "Long story short he did.. something, and now he's like this" said Undyne. Frisk nodded in understanding, "well how 'bout we call goat mom? She's the best with children" Frisk suggested, everyone agreed.

(This is a first so ya, tell me if I'm doing something wrong 😅)