Nightmares

Later that day, Papyrus decided to take Sans home for the day. When Papyrus got home, he found Sans fast asleep in his arms. Papyrus laid Sans down on the couch, and tucked him in.

: Later that night :

Papyrus woke up to the sound of screaming and crying and amediatly
rushed to Sans room. Sure enough, Sans was having a nightmare.again. Papyrus rushed to Sans' side and woke him up "SANS! SANS PLEASE WAKE UP!" Papyrus called, "*huff*I'm....i'm f-fine...*cough*it... was just *huff* a.. n-nightmare" sans reassured. 'he still won't tell me...' "SANS...your not 'fine', what was it this time..." Papyrus asked. Sans looked looked away " I...i-i won't let you get hurt, not on my watch again!" Sans screamed. Papyrus was confused, but let him continue "I...I see you die, over. and over. and over...i-i want it to stop! Please..." Papyrus was taken aback, 'his nightmares are about me dying? Is that why he is so over protective, so I don't get hurt?' Papyrus wondered. "Sans I won't die..plus, I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU! NYEHEHE!" Papyrus exclaimed proudly. Sans chuckled,"Nothin' beats the Great Papyrus, buut for now I think we should sleep" Sans suggested. Papyrus agreed and went back to his room. The rest of the night wast peaceful.

(Sorry I haven't been able to publish for a while, even though it's not a good book, I am not good at writing scene's like this byeee)