Sleepover

This is dedicated to Boyeet123
Thank you for the support!

  At the sleepover, there was.... A lot going on...yeaaah, it was a wreck. Your probably wondering what I'm talking about, well, read for yourself.
  When Papyrus and Sans were about to leave, Undyne offered that they stay for a sleepover. Of course, being the kind person he is, Papyrus agreed. At first Sans was a little sceptical, being over protective and stuff, but soon agree as well -courtesy to Papyrus' begging. At first it was fine, before Undyne cussed. "Ah fu**!" Undyne cussed when she stubbed her toe on the table. " U N D Y N E , W H A T   W A S   T H A T   I   H E A R D ? " Papyrus said creepily, "what's fu**?"  Sans asked innocently, but that was the last straw for Papyrus. He lunged at Undyne and they had a massive fight, breaking stuff left and right, Papyrus screaming, " DON'T CUSS IN FRONT OF SANS! " And stuff like that, Undyne fighting for her life. While that was happening, Sans was so confused so he asked his former colleague, which happens to be Alphys, "u-um, i-i-it, u-u-um, i-its no-othing!" She stammered.

  So yeah, later -Undyne sevearly beat up- they went to bed, Undyne having nightmares of how scary Papyrus could be.

( I hope it's good, I wanted to thank Boyeet123 again for the support! Have a good day! )