His Weird-Ass Friends

Author's Note:  Welcome to my new story, it's a Stony (Steve and Tony) high school story.

It's going to have a bit more swearing than my other book, but it's high school.

So Enjoy the FRIST CHAPTER!

||-//

Tony's POV

I woke up to the sun shining, goddamnit sun. I cursed as I rolled out of bed. And got ready for the day. Bruce and Clint were coming over for the last day of summer to spend it together. I put on an AC/DC shirt and some black pants, nothing special. I walked downstairs and got my coffee. As I was making my coffee, I spot a note on the counter.

'Hey Honey, me and your father are on another business trip for the next couple of months. Keep the house clean and no parties. No inviting anyone over besides Clint and Bruce. We love you sweet

-Love you Mom and Dad'

Of course, they're now on another business trip, leaving me alone again. I shook it off and then the doorbell ringed.

I answered the door to meet Clint and Bruce.

"TONY!" Clint screamed. I covered my ears.

"Jesus Christ, Clint, can you be any louder, don't answer that," I said, knowing he can.

"Come on, let's go to my room," I said, we walked into my room and I collapsed on my bed and they took the floor.

After about five minutes, Clint was starting to get on my nerves.

"Why do I have weird-ass friends?" I asked, burying my head into my pillow.

"I don't know, you're the one who started talking to us," Clint said, hitting me in the back of the head with a pillow. Bruce chuckled, from his seat on the floor. I groaned.

"Well, I regret it," I whined into my pillow. Clint laughed.

"Well, now you can't now," Clint said, I sat up and saw his smirk.

"I don't mind, Bruce, Clint you can fuck off," I said, making Clint laugh loud, Bruce blushed.

"I should have left you on that street corner where I found you," I said, looking at Clint.

"But you didn't!" Clint said, making us all laugh. Once we all calmed down, I was laying on my bed, Bruce was still sitting on the floor, and Clint was laying down on the floor, from laughter.

"You guys, actually ready for junior year?" Bruce asked, crossing his legs.

"No, I nearly failed my sophomore year," Clint said.

"It's a miracle that you did," I said. Clint stuck his tongue out at me.

"Bitch," I said, Clint, rolled his eyes.

"Jerk," Clint said to Bruce.

"Asshole," Bruce said, and we all laughed again.

"But seriously, are you ready, Tony?" Bruce asked.

"No, I have to go to school with Mr. Perfect and his gang again," I said, rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong with Steve?" Clint asked me.

"I don't know, he just gets on my nerves," I said.

"Maybe this year you can change that," Bruce pointed out.

"No way, I'm not doing anything with Mr. Perfect," I said, laying against my bed.

Little do I know, I was wrong.

||-//

Author's Note: I know it's short, but it's a warm-up :)