A Night With You

Author's Note: Continuing right after the last chapter. Enjoy!

||-//

Tony's POV

We all watched a couple more movies before I started to get tired. I sat up in Steve's lap and looked around.

"You okay?" Steve said, rubbing my back. I nodded. I noticed that everyone was asleep besides Thor and us. Natasha and Clint were passed out on opposite sides of the couch and Bruce was asleep next to Thor. I slowly stood up and walked over to my tv to turn it off.

"Hey, Thor could you carry Bruce up into the guest room, you can sleep in there also," I said, as I picked up the discarded bowls of popcorn. Thor nodded and slowly picked up Bruce and made his way to the staircase.

"Goodnight guys," Thor said.

"Goodnight, Thor," Steve said.

"Night," I responded with. Thor walked up the stairs and went into the guest room. I turn around and walked into my kitchen and put the bowls in the sink and walked back into the living room. Steve was standing up from the chair and was walking over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"You ready to go upstairs?" he asked. I smirked.

"Who said you were sleeping with me?" I said, smirking. Steve blushed.

"I-I uh," Steve stuttered, blushing even redder. I laughed a little.

"Steve, I'm kidding," I said, kissing his cheek. He rolled his eyes.

"I hate you so much,"

"You love me," I smiled. Steve gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Tony," Steve said, smirking. I pretended to be shocked.

"You're so mean to me," I said. Steve laughed lightly.

"Maybe you should join Natasha and Clint on the couch," I said, smirking.

"No, please," he said, kissing my cheek. I giggled.

"You'll have to convince me then," I smirked. Steve smiled,

"Fine," he said, he kissed me on the forehead, cheeks, and lips. Just little butterfly kisses.

"Okay," I said, playfully smacking his arm.

"You've convinced me," I whispered to him.

"Good, you ready to go upstairs?" he whispered. I nodded.

"Okay, let me grab my bag," Steve let go of me and walked over to grab his bag by the door. We both then made our way upstairs and towards my room. I opened my door and switched on my lamp on my bedside table.

"You can lay your stuff at the foot of the bed," I explained. Steve nodded, before dumping his bag on the ground. I walked back over to my door and closed it. I was getting ready to lay in my bed when Steve stopped me.

"Tony," Steve said.

"Hm?" I questioned, ready to go to sleep.

"Tony, you're still in your regular clothes," Steve said, chuckling. I blushed.

"Oh, I must have forgotten to change when I was making the popcorn," I explained before I started to walk to my closet.

"Hey, you want one of my shirts?" Steve asked, pulling a plain black tee out of his bag. I blushed a little and slowly nodded my head. I walked over to Steve and grabbed the shirt from him.

"Thanks," I quietly whispered.

"You're welcome," he said, smiling.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I then took off my clothes. I kept my boxers on and then slipped Steve's shirt over my head. His shirt fell just at my thighs but was still pretty big on me. I unlocked the door and walked out, back into my room. Steve was still standing next to his bag. He looked up at the door opening. He smiled at me.

"You look really cute in my clothes," he said. I blushed.

"T-thank you," I said, looking down at my now bare feet. I heard soft footsteps coming towards me. Then Steve decided to pick me up, by my waist. I squeaked a little when he picked me up. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Steve, give a warning please," I whined, as I laid my head on his shoulder. He laughed at me.

"Sorry, Tony, couldn't help myself. He said. I pouted in his neck.

"You're mean," I stated.

"I'm mean?" he asked. I nodded.

"Put me down," I whined.

"Okay," Steve said, before walking over to my bed.

"Steve what are y- Hey!" I said as he threw me onto the bed and crawling on top of me.

"You said you wanted down," Steve said, smirking down at me. I pouted up at him.

"I hate you," I whispered.

"You love you," he said, leaning down and kissing my neck. I smiled. I leaned forward to catch Steve's lips in a kiss. After our kiss, Steve started to stand up. I grabbed his arm and turned my head to the side. Steve laughed.

"I'll be back, I'm just turning off your lamp," Steve explained. I let go of his arm and he walked over to my lamp and flick it off. He walked back over to me and laid down next to me. Then he grabbed me and lifted me up.

Steve rolled over so I was on top of him. I laid down and rested my head on his chest. I felt him pull the covers over us and wrapped his arms around me. We stayed silent for a few minutes and I was slowly falling asleep. Steve's heartbeat being a lullaby to me. Until Steve broke the silence.

"Good night, Tony, I love you," Steve whispered as he stroked my hair. I was slowly nodding off.

"Night, love you too," I whispered, before drifting off to sleep...

||-//

Author's Note: This is chapter was so too cute to write! Hope you've enjoyed it!