Betrayed

Author's Note: It's a picture of Bucky and Steve with the title betrayed. Oh no.

TRIGGER: BETRAYED, SAD TONY,

||-//

Tony's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, as the sun shined in my eyes. I groaned a little and rubbed my eyes. I lean back down onto what I thought was my bed, but it felt solid. I sit up a little to see Steve's peaceful, sleeping face. I smiled, how did I get so lucky with him. I leaned back down and rested my head on him again. I closed my eyes again and fell back to sleep with Steve.

Steve's POV (POV SWITCH)

I woke up at noises or voices coming from the hall, I opened my eyes to see Tony still peacefully sleeping on me. I smiled and stroked his hair out of his face. His expression was relaxed and cute. I kept a protective arm around him and held him close to me.

"My baby," I whispered to not disturb Tony. Tony cuddled closer to me and let out a sigh. I smiled. Tony is perfect in every shape and form. I continued to play with his hair when his door popped open. In came Clint, Natasha, and Bruce.

"Hey guys," I whispered to not wake Tony.

"You need something?" I asked,  continuing to rub Tony's head. I look at Clint and he has a wicked grin.

"I have an idea to wake Tony," he stated, I raised my eyebrow. That's when Clint pulled out an air horn.

"Clint, don't bother him," Natasha said, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, Clint is this a really good idea? Will have a cranky Tony on our hands," Bruce said, with a concerning look. I shook my head.

"It'll be fine, besides this is my revenge for him not telling me he was dating Steve," Clint said, walking over to us. I sighed. Clint leaned down and placed the air horn right next to his ear.

"Clint," I said in a warning tone.

"What?" he questioned.

"It'll be funny," Clint said, as he pressed the button on the air horn. The air horn wen toff and Tony jumped in my arms. He jumped up and looked around. Before whining.

"Clint, leave me alone," he whined, as Clint was laughing his ass off.

"Sorry, Tony, we tried to stop him," Bruce said, with a blush on his face.

"I'm sorry, baby," I whispered. Tony groaned and laid down back on top of me and nuzzled into my neck.

"You guys are awful," Tony said from my neck.

"Wasn't my fault," Natasha said, defending herself.

"Say where is Thor?" I asked as I rubbed Tony's back.

"Oh, he's still asleep," Bruce said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, I'm gonna wake him up too," Clint said, excitedly. Clint ran into the hallway.

"Clint! Wait! Don't disturb him!" Bruce yelled after Clint. Natasha and I laughed.

"I'm gonna go see Clint get punched," Natasha said as she walked out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

"You good, baby?" I asked Tony. He nodded.

"They're stupid- no correction Clint is stupid," Tony said, smiling.

"You're right, hey since he woke you up. You wanna go on a date today?" I asked. Tony nodded.

"I would love too," he said.

"Wanna see a movie?" I asked. Tony nodded again. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you," I said, kissing his forehead this time.

"I love you too," he said, kissing my cheek. I was playing with his hair when my phone buzzed. I sit up a little with Tony still in my arms. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and read the text message I received.

(B-Bucky S-Steve)

B- Hey, Steve, I just wanted to let you know I'm better now and I'll be at school Monday

S- Ok, Buck, that's good to hear. See ya Monday

B- See ya

I placed my phone down and looked back at Tony.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"It was Bucky, he's been sick all week, and he was texting me telling me he was better," I answered. Tony nodded before laying back down on me. It was peacefully before we heard a loud bang and a scream.

"GET BACK HERE, CLINT!" Thor yelled. Tony and I laughed... Everything was perfect...

*Skip to later in the day, Time of the date!*

Tony's POV (SWITCHED POV)

Me and Steve have been going on strong, I would think. We've been on a date and he spent the night at my house. And now we are going on our second date at the movies. Which we were heading to the now. I was so excited to be perfectly honest. Steve was driving us there. As we pulled into a parking spot and went inside.

"Wanna go get a drink, while I pay for our tickets?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'll be right back," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Okay,"

I ordered from the food counter, all I got was a soda to drink. After I paid I started to walk from the food counter with a drink for myself. I was headed back to where Steve was. When my heart broke into a million pieces. There was Steve kissing Bucky right in front of me. I felt like crying. I dropped my drink onto the floor. He promised he was good. I was frozen.

"Tony?" I look up to Bucky staring at me, with concern. Why? Concern? But I didn't care. Steve broke my heart. That's when Steve noticed me.

"Tony, I-"

"No, save it! I don't want to hear it!" After I yelled that I ran, tears streaming from my face. I burst through the doors, and ran down the streets, back to my house.

"TONY!" I heard him call out for me, but I didn't care. He betrayed me!

HE betrayed me. He... He... He betrayed me... With Bucky...

Betrayed... Me...

||-//

Author's Note: Tony has been betrayed... :(