A PROTECTIVE Friend

Author's Notes: I feel that Clint would be a very protective friend, even though they fight a lot. :)

This chapter has some hawksilver in it, so enjoy! Don't forget to vote!

TRIGGERS I guess Talking about Steve, swears, hurt

||-//

Clint's POV

I woke up, slowly this morning. I had a little bit of a hangover, but other than that I felt great and warm. I smiled I rolled over and came face to face with Pietro. I smiled wider. This gorgeous man was my boyfriend. Pietro had his arms wrapped around my waist and was holding me against him. I smiled. I leaned forward and laid my head on his shoulder. I started to fall back to sleep when I felt Pietro move a little. I whined and he laughed at me.

"Good morning to you too," he said.

I felt small kisses on my head and neck. I giggled a little. Making Pietro laugh too. I leaned off of his shoulder and he gave me a lot of butterfly kisses on my face. I smiled and giggled some more. Pietro smiled at me. He rolled us over so he was leaning over the top of me. Pietro leaned back down to me and gave me some more kisses. He kissed me on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and my lips. Then he moved lower, kissing my neck making me laugh. He continued to move lower. He grabbed the bottom of his hoodie, that I was still wearing, and pushed it up a little to expose my semi-flat stomach. He started to kiss my stomach. Once he was done there he started to kiss my thighs and my legs, since I was wearing only boxers.

Once we finished kissing me, he leaned up and kissed my lips. He pulled away and ran his hands up my legs and placed them on my hips.

"God, I love your body, Clint," Pietro said, kissing my face again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up. He sat me in his lap on my bed.

"Plus, I love you in my clothes," he said, kissing my nose. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company when my phone dinged. I look over at my phone with a confused look. Who's texting me this early. I crawled out of Pietro's lap and grabbed my phone. It was a text message from Tony.

Oh no. I said to myself. I quickly jumped out of bed and went to my closet to grab some pants. Pietro walked up behind me.

"What's wrong?" he said in his Russian accent.

"Tony," I simply said and started to put on my pants. Pietro nodded and grabbed his pants from the floor and put them on.

"Want me to drive?" he asked me and I nodded. We both ran out of my house and started to drive to Tony's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we made it to Tony's I jumped out of the car and used my spare key to get in. I ran up the stairs with Pietro behind me. I busted in his door, startling him.

Tony sat up in his bed and spotted me. I could see the tear stains on his face. I ran over to the bed and hugged him. He hugged me back and started to cry again. Pietro sat on the other side of Tony and rubbed his back.

"Tony, what happened?" I asked, continuing to hug him.

"I got d-drunk a-and-" he started but cried harder.

"Sh, sh, Tony, you're okay, what happened?" I asked, pulling a little away from the hug.

"I w-woke up in S-Steve's bed," he whispered, sobbing a little. I looked at Pietro shooked.

"Tony, did he do anything to you? if he did I swear," I said, with a growl at the end.

"No, n-no, he didn't, but w-when I w-woke up," Tony stuttered.

"What happened," I whispered. Hugging Tony tighter.

"I told him I l-liked him," he said. I kinda smiled.

"Do you like him, Tony?" I asked, rocking him a little.

"I do, I thought I would never love him, but, I do," Tony said. I rocked him a little more.

"Tony, what did he say?" I asked, hoping it was an 'I like you too'.

"He c-called m-me a WHORE!" he yelled, crying into my chest. My face darkens.

"He s-said, I was b-begging him to f-fuck me last night. I tried to s-say I was d-drunk, but," Tony said, breaking down again. I look at Pietro, who looked like he could kill.

"Tony I fucking promise you, I will end him. No one deserves to be called that, especially you. He lost out on someone special," I said, into Tony's ear. I had venom in my voice.

"I promise too, Tony, I won't let Steve get away with this," Pietro said, rubbing circles into his back.

"You're not alone," I whispered.

"You have us," Pietro said. Tony nodded and slowly stopped crying. He pulled fully away from my hug and sat up.

"Thank you guys so much," Tony said, hugging Pietro. Pietro smiled and accepted the hug.

"That's what I'm here for," I said, smirking a little. Tony smiled at me.

"You're an overprotective friend," Tony said, with a laugh.

"As I said, that's what I here for. Trust me, Tony, if Steve even lays an eye on you, I'm going to rip him apart limb by limb," I said. Tony laughed.

"Thank you, Clint," he said, giving me another hug.

"Anytime, now how about you get some rest," I said, Tony, nodded and laid back on his bed.

Pietro and I walked downstairs into the living room and sat on the couch. Pietro wrapped an arm around me.

"You're very protective," Pietro said, kissing the side of my head. I nodded.

"Him and Bruce are the only friends I have, they're more like family. I can't stand to see them hurt. Especially Tony, he finally told the guy he liked him and he gets called a whore. I can't just stand by," I said, leaning into Pietro's embrace.

"I understand that my sister, Wanda, is the only family I have now. I'll do anything to protect her," he said. Hugging me. I smiled.

"I guess we're two of a kind," I said, kissing his lips.

||-//

Author's Note: I loved reading this chapter. Poor Tony, but I loved writing about Clint and Pietro. :)