Meeting The New Kids

Author's Notes: Can you guess who the new kids are by the picture? XD

Anyways enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote!

Also, there is Spideypool (Peter Parker x Wade Wilson) if you don't like, I can't help you. XD I enjoy the ship so fight me. XD

||-//

Tony's POV

The first half of English was hard to get through. Steve's eyes were still on me and I was curling in on myself even more. The bell rang saying it was second lunch. I stayed in my seat for a little bit longer, so everyone left before me. I stood up and walked towards the lunchroom, knowing Pietro and Clint are probably already down there.

I pushed open the double doors and walked outside. I was walking to the tree when I noticed. There were two other people sitting under the tree with Clint and Pietro. They all were laughing and smiling. I walked up to the tree and Clint was the first one to notice me.

"Tony!" he yelled, standing up and hugging me. I hugged back.

"How's it going?" he asked. I wanted to tell him about math, but there were new people. I didn't want to chase them away. I gave Clint a small smile.

"It's been okay," I said. Clint instantly had a face of concern.

"Did they do anything?" he asked, staring straight into my eyes.

"No, just them being there, I would kinda fright a little," I said. Clint nodded.

"Tell me if anything happens," Clint said. I nodded. Clint released me from our hug and said.

"Tony, this is Wade and Peter. Wade, Peter, this is Tony," introducing us.

"H-hi, I'm P-Peter," the boy with brown hair and brown eyes said. He was wearing a black and red hoodie that was too big for him, with black ripped jeans.

"I'm Wade Wilson," said the boy next to Peter. He had a plain black shirt and black pants and wore a cocky smile like me.

"I'm Tony, nice to meet you," I said, waving at them. Peter shyly waved and moved closer to Wade. Wade waved, confidently. I smiled.

Clint and I sat down. I sat next to Wade and Clint. We talked about a lot of things. Like comics, foods, and a little of science. Me and Peter really connected when we talked about science.

"So you guys new here?" I asked. Wade and Peter nodded.

"We lived in upstate New York before this," Wade said. I nodded.

"Any girlfriends, maybe boyfriends, while you guys lived in upstate New York?" Clint asked. I rolled my eyes. Clint always wanted to know people's love lives. Wade nodded, with a smirk on his face. Peter blushed and hid his face.

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend," Wade said, smiling. I saw Clint smile too.

"Oh, who is he, spill," Clint said.

"He's sitting right here," Wade said, wrapping his arm around a blushing Peter. I smiled.

"Ah, you guys are cute," I said. Wade smiled at me.

"Thanks," he said to me.

"See I told you, they were cool," Wade whispered to Peter. But it was still loud enough for us to hear.

"What do you mean by I told you?" Clint asked.

"Peter was afraid you guys wouldn't accept us as being gay, like a lot of kids at our old school," Wade explained, hugging Peter a little tighter.

"Peter, look at me," Clint said. Peter pecked a little from behind his hands. Clint smiled.

"We love and accept you, besides Tony is gay too. And me and Pietro are dating. You have nothing to worry about," Clint explained. Peter smiled and unhide from behind his hands. He had a big smile on his face.

"Really?" Peter asked. I smiled.

"Really," Pietro said, smiling at him. Peter turned and hugged Wade.

"You were right," Peter said to Wade. Wade smiled.

"I know," Wade said, making all of us laugh.

We all talked some more, nothing really interesting, just some random stuff.

That's when the bell rang, I was kinda disappointed. I didn't want to go back to English. Peter and Wade are super cool and Wade is pretty funny.

As I was walking back to English. I walked with Wade, Peter, Pietro, and Clint. To their classes. Peter, Pietro, and Clint went into their history class. It was just Wade and me. Next, we walked to the stairs.

"Well, my math class is on the third floor, so I'll see you later, Tony," Wade said. I smiled.

"See ya," I said, as I walked to my class.

I had a smile on my face when I walked into English again. Maybe this Monday will turn around. I walk to my seat when I noticed something on my desk. I make it to my desk.

On my desk was a little note. The note was neatly folded. I sat down at my desk, looking around if anyone was staring at me. There was no one. I sighed and unfolded the note. I wanted to cry again.

the note read I'm sorry -Steve.

That's all it said. Why would he want to apologize to me? He's Steve Rogers, the popular kid and I'm Tony, the nobody.

||-//