Pissed Off Clint Part: 2

Author's Note: Here's the part two of the last chapter, Clint is this pissed.

||-//

Clint's POV

"I'm gonna kill him, I'm literally gonna kill him," I continued to repeat as we all made our way back into the living room.

"Why would Steve do that?" Bruce asked as he lowered himself onto the floor again.

"I have no clue, Steve has always been nice to me when we play football together," Thor explained, sitting next to Bruce.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna kill him," I said, throwing myself on the couch.

"Clint, that's illegal," Natasha said, sitting down next to me.

"Don't care, that fucker messed with my best friend. He's gonna be dead for sure Monday," I said, with anger in my voice.

"Clint, I think you need to calm down too," Bruce said, fixing his glasses.

"No, I don't. If Steve Rogers gets even close to Tony, I'm murderer him," I said, my voice turning dark.

"That's it, I'm calling Pietro," Bruce said, grabbing his phone.

"No, you can't, he was work this weekend and I don't want to disturb him," I said, trying to grab Bruce's phone.

"Too late, Hey Pietro, are you busy right now?" Bruce asked into his phone. Bruce clicked on speaker and I heard Pietro.

"No, I just got off work, why?" he asked.

"Bruce," I whined, giving him puppy dog eyes. It didn't work.

"Well, Clint needs to calm down and he's threatened to murder someone," Bruce said, with a smirk. Natasha and Thor started laughing.

"Clint, you can't do that," Pietro said, scolding me a little.

"Could you come over?" Bruce asked. I whined.

"Yes, I can, you guys still at Tony's?" Pietro asked.

"Yeah," Bruce simply said.

"Okay, I'm on my way," Pietro, before hanging up.

"Bruce, you told me on my boyfriend!" I whined, loudly. Making Natasha and Thor laugh later. Bruce giggled lightly.

"You'll listen to Pietro," Bruce said, giggling.

"I hate you all," I said, crossing my arms.

"Aw, you love us, Clint," Natasha said, trying to catch her breath from laughing. I rolled my eyes.

*Few Minutes Later*

I look up from my spot on the couch when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled as I jumped over the couch and went to the front door. I unlocked and I opened excepting to see my boyfriend, but to my surprise, it was the last person I wanted to see. It was Steve fucking Rogers. My expression went from shock to fury in a matter of seconds.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" I yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the living room.

"I-uh, I need to talk to Ton-" I cut him off.

"No you don't need shit, and you aren't talking to Tony!" I yelled.

"I-I just want t-" I cut him off again.

"No, save it. I don't want to hear it! Tony came home crying because of you!" I yelled, venom in my voice.

"I-I" he stuttered.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed right in his face.

"Clint, please," he begged. But I had it.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" I yelled.

"Clint, you need to calm down," Bruce said, getting in between me and Steve.

"NO, THIS FUCKER HURT TONY!" I screamed. My face was probably was red. Thor came up behind and dragged me away from the door before I could hurt Steve.

"I think you need to leave Steve, none of us think it's a good idea to see Tony," Bruce said. Steve had a look of sadness. I know its fake.

"Get The FUCK Out!" I screamed, twisting in Thor's grip. Bruce leads Steve outside and shut the door.

"Fucking Asshole" I cursed under my breath, as Thor loosen his grip on me. I storm off and laid on the couch.

"Clint, you need to chill out," Natasha said, smacking me in the back of the head. I whined.

"Fucker shouldn't have shown up here," I murmured.

"I know, but you need to calm down," Nat said, sitting on the couch next to me. It was silent for a few minutes until Bruce spoke up.

"You guys wanna watch some tv?" he asked. We all agreed and Bruce turned on the tv. We watched for maybe 20 minutes or so. When Nat started talking.

"I think it's about time I headed home," Nat said,

"Yeah, me too," Thor said, as the tv show was ending.

"Okay, we'll see you guys Monday," I said, as Nat and Thor packed their stuff. As they were leaving there was a knock on the door. Nat opened the door and Pietro was there. Him and the other two greeted each other before they left.

"Bye Guys," Nat said, with a wave.

"Bye," Thor said, as he left with Nat.

"Hey, baby," Pietro said, as he walked into the house. I smiled. I jumped up from the couch and ran over to Pietro. I wrapped my arms around his waist. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around me.

"Miss me?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded. Pietro walked us over to the couch and threw his bag on the ground. Then he leaned onto the couch with me. I look at Bruce and he was smiling.

"I'll be in my room if you need me," Bruce said, walking over to the stairs and going up them.

"I got you something too," Pietro said. I looked back at him,

"What?" I asked. He opened his bag and pulled out his pale, blue hoodie. I smiled, as I reached out for it.

"Here," Pietro said as he handed me the hoodie. I sat up and pulled it over my head and over my body.

"Thanks," I said as I laid back down. Pietro wrapped his arms around me.

"Wanna tell me who you threatened to kill?" Pietro asked. I groaned.

"Steve," I plainly said.

"Steve Rogers? Tony's boyfriend?" Pietro questioned. I growled.

"Ex-boyfriend," I growled.

"What happened?" Pietro asked, hugging me tighter.

"Steve cheated on Tony with Bucky today," I said, trying not to get angry. Pietro looked shocked.

"Why?" Pietro asked, concerned.

"We don't know. Tony came home crying and hyperventilating," I said, snuggling closer to Pietro.

"I understand, that you're a protective friend, but you can't threaten people," Pietro said, rubbing my back. I sighed.

"Whatever," I sighed. Pietro chuckled.

"I mean it," Pietro said.

"Fine, but I won't promise if I see him, I won't hesitate to hit him," I said. Pietro laughed.

"Have fun being expelled," he said.

"I don't care, Steve deserves it," I murmured.

Steve deserves a punch in the face.

||-//

Author's Note: Clint is still pissed. I hope you enjoyed it.