xxx.

kinbaku-bi

; /kinbaku-bi/
; "the beauty of tight binding", is a Japanese style of bondage or BDSM which involves tying a person up using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope

ball gag

; /gæg bɔl/
; is usually a rubber or silicone sphere with a strap passing through its diameter

//

"Christ, what happened to you Kong?" Aim asked the moment he stepped in Kongpob's house and was taken aback to see his friend snuggled in his duvet with a ragged look. "Tew asked me to take a look at you because you've been here for almost a week and we're afraid you're already dead but I know now that we're wrong, you look like a hobo now. Kong!"

Kongpob was still staring at a distance.

"Hey, Kong! Are you still eating? Or even taking a bath?" Aim wrinkled his nose when he walked near his friend. "Shit, you smell horrible. You smell shit. Are you still breathing?! Hey! Kong! Why are you like this? Is it because you and Arthit broke up even though there's nothing to break up?"

Kongpob glared at him but he immediately turned his head away. "Are you going to be like this for a while? We get it. You're taking this plan seriously but you don't need to take it this serious."

"It's all my fault."

"What did you do anyway? Oh, by the way, Tew told me that the man was talking about a woman or something like that. Tew can't really understand it though but his boss is probably a woman."

Suddenly, "I got it." Kongpob whispered.

"What? Got what?"

"I understood everything now. Now, all I need is evidence. I g-gotta go."

"With that smell? How about you take a bath first?"

"You're right. I'll take a bath first, can you also cook something for me?" Kongpob took Aim's hand and stared at him. "Do you know how much I trust you Aim? You're a brother to me, you know I'll die for you. You will never betray me, right?"

"No. Never in my life. I will die for you Kong, you know that."

"Then, can you do something for me?"

/

Kongpob made sure his friends were out before entering the room swiftly where they're keeping the man in. Kongpob found the man sleeping, head lulling, so he kicked the chair to wake the man up.

"Hey, wake up."

The man stirred and when he saw it was Kongpob, the man glared at him, "What? Came here to kill me? Do it, fast. There's no one here to stop you."

"I'll do that if you won't cooperate with me," Kongpob pulled a chair to sit in front of the man. "Listen, I need your help. Tell me where your boss is."

"And why do you think I will tell you now? I didn't tell you who my boss is when you threatened my life, do you think I will sell out where my boss is? You know what, just kill me, that's what you're doing with me anyway."

Kongpob pulled out his knife and caressed the man's face with the knife's spine. The man eyed every Kongpob's move with slight fear. He feared Kongpob would just stab him suddenly. "Do you know that someone's out there to kill your boss?"

"Someone or you?"

Kongpob laughed. "And why would I want to do that? I don't care who you worked for."