xlvi.

Captivity (on the bed)

; /kæpˈtɪvəti/
; sex position, sitting, the giver sits on the edge of the bed while the receiver is on his lap fully leaning forward so that his head hangs off the bed, the giver holds him by his shoulders in that position

Cross-dressing

; /krɒs dres/
; wears clothing typical of the opposite sex

Felching

; /feltʃ/
; a sexual practice involving the act of orally sucking own semen out of the anus of one's partner, the giver may or may not transfer it to the receiver

Mermaid

; /ˈmɜrˌmeɪd/
; sex position, lying, the giver lies on his back with legs spread apart while the receiver lies on top of him, legs pressed and knees bent

Olympus

; /əˈlɪmpəs/
; sex position, standing, the giver carries the receiver and sucks on his nipple as he fucks him

Reverse Cowboy (bent and seated)

; /rɪˈvɜrs ˈkaʊˌbɔɪ/
; sex position, sitting, in which the giver straddles the receiver while facing away from him

//

Kongpob groans from the bed hearing Wad's boisterous laughs from the door. Here goes the unsolicited teasing.

"So what Lily said is true! The great Kongpob Suthilak is sick. I thought devils don't get sick."

Kongpob flips him off and mutters, voice muffled by the pillow since he's currently lying, face buried in the bed, "Fuck off."

He's not really sick sick but he didn't go to school today because his lower back is still aching. Being fucked can feel good too but the aftermath is something Kongpob finds foreign and a bit unbearable, he feels numb. He didn't know how Arthit is taking it without wanting to take a rest for a while; and what's odder is that Arthit always asks Kongpob to go faster and rougher on him and the fact that they're doing it almost every other day confused Kongpob more.

How is Arthit still liking it? And not in pain?

Kongpob squints his eyes, is his cock not that big- wait, but how come Arthit says it is?

Kongpob should go easy on Arthit next time, now he knows how it feels.

"How does it feel like to be the bottom?" Wad walks closer to Kongpob to softly tap his lower back much to the latter's grumbling. "Fun, right?"

Kongpob glares at Wad. "How did you know? Did Arthit tell you?"

"No, I just guessed and he kind of hinted it to me," Wad laughs again, "I didn't know you're going to let someone top you. You must really like that school president."

"Well, I want him to experience all the things with me, I feel like I forced the preference on him, it's like I didn't give him a choice."

Wad scoffs and awes mockingly, "How I wish I could find someone like you. What a caring top."

"Fuck off Wad. If you're going to tease me, better leave because I still need to rest. Or do you want me to kick you out of here?"

"As if you can. You're practically bedridden, is Arthit's dick that big? Or you're just weak?"

Kongpob chucks a pillow on Wad hitting his friend straight on his face. Kongpob smirks.

Wad huffs. "Fine, I'll be out, I just wanted to see for myself the great Suthilak in this state. By the way, you're going to thank me later."