l.

full nelson

; /fʊl ˈnɛlsən/
; sex position, sitting, wherein the receiver who has his legs raised sits atop the giver who has his hands underneath the receiver's legs while thrusting into him

//

"How is he? How's my son doing?" 

Kongpob briefly smiles at the woman across him who's busy stirring a cup of coffee. He tries to sit still under her watch although she's not glaring at him, in fact, she has an adoring look directed at him. However, Kongpob doesn't know how to tell her he is now her son's boyfriend which leads him to his dilemma, how do you deal with your boyfriend's mother?

Kongpob, Arthit being his first boyfriend, doesn't know how obviously. Although they had buried the hatchet already, it's still a bit awkward since she did think for a long time that Kongpob is after Arthit. 

"He's fine, busy with being the school president. He's going to have a basketball game next week so maybe, if you can, can you come?"

The woman smiles. "Let's see," She then gives the coffee to Kongpob who accepts it with gratitude. "Runrot," It's the name of the man who had been following Kongpob who turns out to be the man working for Arthit's mother. "He told me he still doesn't have the address of the place where he's keeping our family lawyer."

Kongpob puts the coffee on the table. "Maybe I can help?"

"No, it's fine. You focus on Arthit for me. If you help us, he'd be alarmed. It'd be worse for us. Where is he, by the way, my son?"

"He's with my friends, they wanted to get to know him."

"That's great."

Initially, it was only Wad who wanted to go out with Arthit just so he could see for himself that Arthit isn't as boring as he's insisting him to be.

"Kong, you're right. I should get to know Arthit more. Can he accompany me today? We'll go to the mall." Wad told Kongpob earlier, he's thought of the talk they had last time and he wanted to give Arthit a chance. 

However, Tew, surprisingly, hearing Wad, also spoke up, "Shouldn't we go with you, then? All of us. It's what Kong wants, right Kong?"

Kongpob looked at Tew with suspicion, he still hasn't forgiven Tew of the betrayal he did, that he talked to the school principal behind his back and all for what? Nothing. Kongpob's just nice enough not to kick him out of their small group since Tew's been a childhood friend and due to Arthit telling him not to. 

Anyway, the school principal has been quiet since then but Kongpob knows he's up to something. 

This time, maybe, he's asked Tew something again. 

"That's great!" Oak clapped. "Without Kong there, we can finally talk to Arthit without him hoarding Arthit's attention."

Kongpob could only smile a little, still caught up with what could Tew be planning. So before they went out, Kongpob pulled Aim, his only friend he trusts, to whisper, "Keep an eye on Arthit for me."

Kongpob checks his phone to look at Aim's new message. 'Everything's fine. Tew's acting normal. We're all having fun here!!! You're right!! Arthit's so cool!! How I wish he's our friend instead of you'. Aim also sends a picture of them smiling happily. 

Kongpob smiles seeing Arthit's bright smile, his look lingers for a full minute before pocketing his phone. When he looks up, he sees Arthit's Mae smiling affectionately.

"My son is lucky to have you as his boyfriend, assuming you two are boyfriends now, hopefully?"

"Y-yes ma'am, we are," Kongpob speaks timidly. He wants to behave nicely in front of Arthit's mother, to get her approval.