chapter 8 // just friends

Third POV (I really like this point of view, most of the story will probably be like this)————  THE BROWN HAIRED slytherin rushed in the hallways, practically stumbling into every wall she faced to get to DADA class

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Third POV (I really like this point of view, most of the story will probably be like this)
————
  THE BROWN HAIRED slytherin rushed in the hallways, practically stumbling into every wall she faced to get to DADA class. She was 10 minutes late for her class, and she did not want to get detention like last time. Relief suddenly washed over her face as she saw the classroom only a few steps in front of her until she bumped into something very stiff and hard.

  Isabel groaned as she fixed her hair and looked up to see who she casually bumped into,

  Draco Malfoy.

  "Be a little more careful next time Coves?" He sneered as he walked into the classroom with Crabbe and Goyle by his side. Isabel's jaw dropped to the ground as she watched the little brat smirk at her and walk away. How could he do this? She thought. He goes from embracing her every time he sees her, to making fun of her when she makes one little mistake. She usually wasn't the one to cry, year 1-4 she was always an independent girl who didn't care what other people said and hung out with the ones who cared. All of a sudden, this year she falls apart. She becomes completely vulnerable and she doesn't like that.

  But, she's not quite sure why she's so easily hurt.

  She held back the tears that were about to rush down her cheeks and walked into the classroom. Professor Umbridge suddenly turned around with the evilest grin on her face and scanned the girl up and down. "You're late. Again. Well that's fine! I'm sure detention will help with that." The all-pink dressed teacher said in a babyish tone. Usually, Isabel would return a snarky comment and she'd get more detention but right now she just wasn't in the mood. She shook her head and sat by Sasha who was too busy sending kisses to Fred across the room.

  Sasha finally saw Isabel sitting down by her and noticed the uncomfortable look on her face. "Hey you okay," Sasha put a hand on her shoulder. "You look a little uneasy."

  Isabel gave her a quick nod to assure her she was fine. Sasha believed it and continued to focus on the lesson. Little did Isabel know that a certain platinum blond haired boy was burning holes in the back of her neck.
————
  She winced as Marcus lightly touched her scarred hand. "Ouch!" She yelled as he accidentally pressed his thumb too hard on the edge of the scar. "Sorry," He mumbled as he placed her hand down. "you should stop torturing yourself like this." Isabel shook her head and turned away from Marcus to look out the window. She had to keep growing more tough by these detentions, it might hurt like hell but at least it made her more strong and less weak.

  Marcus sighed softly in defeat. "Alright, whatever you say Isabel, I gotta head to quidditch practice." He said, yawning and standing up from the couch in the Slytherin lounge.

  "Alright! Don't bump into Blaise again."
  "Oh please, I'll bump into him as many times as I want to."

  Isabel smirked as he walked off and she turned to focus on her studies. She tried moving the quill, but she couldn't write anything. Her mind was still focused on him.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊 // 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 。・:*:・゚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें