fifteen

"But Haz what if he doesn't want a second baby with me!" I exclaimed a way too dramatic.

Yes I'm serious. Dead serious. There're babies everywhere! I mean just imagine our little Aiden with a little sister or brother! We could buy matching outfits,and take new family pictures.

But Liam doesn't want a second child ,at least not now. Which is comprehensibly, we're still young, are already married and have a little son,who ,I'm not gonna lie, takes a lot of our time. But I love it! And I want to have a big family one day.

"Don't think about that Ni, of course you two will have more kids together! Remember what Liam said when you two got married? He told you that he wants to have so much more kids with you , because he wants to see all the little different creations that you two can make. That was so fūcking cute! So don't say he doesn't want more little babies with you. It's just complicated right now,you're still young and Liam ,Lou and Zayn will go on Tour again,maybe not now,or this year but someday they will."

He was right. Of course he was! It's Harry ,he may be a bit confused sometimes and really clingy too,but I guess that's a thing we have in common.

„Yeah you're right...I hope. Maybe I just should wait till he's ready for a second child too,or at least till Aiden's a bit older. It was dumb to think he doesn't want a new baby because he doesn't love me anymore..." I told Harry,but just whispered the last few words to myself.

„What did you just say?"

„That we should wait till we try for a second child."

„No no no- you know exactly what I mean , did you just say that you think he doesn't love you anymore? NIALL JAMES HORAN-„

„Payne." i interrupted him quietly.

„Ha,here you go! Payne! Niall James Payne. You have his last name ,because he wants to have you in his life forever.And you have a son,a fūcking son together,Nialler. He is the love of your life ,so don't ever say or even think about shit like that,or I'll tell Liam."

„No please don't do that , I'll never think about that again, I promise Haz,it was just a stupid thought anyways."

________________
hello lovers!
hope y'all had a good Sunday,sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter but it's late and I'm just so tired and confused lately but I promised u two chapters so here ya go🥰