1 7 0 | the end

"I still can't believe that we are here now."

"What do you mean love?" Niall mumbled.

Both of them were laying outside on their hammock, enjoying the warm and sunny hours of the day. 

"I mean-  not the place but just where we are in our lives right now. Do you remember how it all started? We got to know each other because of instagram,isn't that crazy? We fell in love over Instagram.

"Oh an Instagram Love." Niall said smiling but with an little laugh at the end.

"Yeah we could basically call it that." Liam laughed. "And now we have three beautiful children, and who knows? Maybe we will have even more in the future, I wouldn't be mad about it. I want to see all the little creations we can make." He added.

Niall's face went soft. "Maybe it won't take as long as you might think, for another little Payne baby to arrive here..." Niall mumbled looking up at his husband.

"W-What do you mean babe? Are you saying you want to try again?" Liams eyes went wide, full of excitement.
Nialls smile got even bigger.

"No I don't want to try, I-i wanted to say that i might already be-"
Liam interrupted Niall
"You're pregnant! Oh my god are you serious, we're getting another little one? Why haven't you told me? That's amazing, we-" Liam began to exclaim but Niall stopped him right away.

"I just took an pregnancy test this morning and well- it was positive. Obviously that's not a 100% yes, we need to get it checked at the doctors first, but I'm also showing the same pregnancy symptoms I showed with Aiden and the twins, so I guess..."

"Oh I love you, my beautiful husband. I can't believe that you're mine." Liam mumbled into Nialls ear, while kissing his neck and cheek. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He kept mumbling.

Niall chuckled. "I love you two Li, thanks for making this beautiful family with me."

"You're welcome baby. We have our own little family. We are real adults now."

"Oh- I thought you would say we have an Instagram family." Niall laughed.

"Damn that would've been cool! I mean we fell in love because of instagram,which basically means that we only have our kids because of instagram." Liam thought loudly.

"Oh Liam don't say that! That's not true! We have them because we love each other." Niall said while he softly slapped the arm of his husband.

"Of course love, that's the main point. But if we wouldn't found each other over Instagram we wouldn't be here right now." He explained.

"Yeah, well thank me later for being a fanboy." Niall laughed which made Liam laugh a bit as well.

"Let's post something on Instagram now, yeah?"